Futuresight plus mk mzodern returns
Looking into what I can offer for future site I decided to make a four page booklet. Basically showing different people who exist in the storyline of the image and different things that maybe can be included and how you can turn a squiggle into a shape. Each page for each prompt comes with a mascot character and it will never be someone related to what I drew. This is all to inspire you. Have a page for food and sometimes the subject matter will alternate. I ponder just selling the unfinished so that maybe you can trace over it. Or the finished and more.
Mk Mzodern nature has returned. But it's bigger than ever before. 😂. Ya.Komi brings us " acrabra" or abracadabra pie! To begin our new adventure. It's my fault I misspelled it but at the end oh well. Mk Mzodern nature features now a gender versed version of every Kyeombi series. In addition Kyeombi goes into its deep 2007 lore and revisits many things. Set up last year but this time has different news stories set in the time period. Historically this time period was the financial downturn and ultimately a dark period of time for the fact that my parents were my enemies in the craft and so why it is named Kyeombi is to move away from a fictional good world with good people. Now you can see these new stories for free and some you will have to buy. The free will be in image form with text. The other will have to be bought.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment