How they can be groomed. 3

 Going into my culture a bit in greater detail, what even is it? Going back to fall 2013, when I started this blog, it was to continue the dream of making comics. Yes this is what this site achieved ultimately. Ultimately I would have thought it would have taken me until I was 50 years old to do this but no it didn't because I was smart. I did the research. I took the time. I spent the time in the library to do the research, to practice, to learn.


What many people don't understand is that basically the whole entire practice is based off of logic. Each method is just another form of logic or some logical principle. Each is a different logical principle rather or a bunch of logical principles all together creating something unique. Noticeably there's a time where I'm like, I don't wanna actually do the work but then I realized that I must.


It was on October 17, 2013, when I had a chance to just do what was going to be the small form of comics. A small form of comics but I decided to not do that because I thought I could find a better method. I was never able to find a better method and so that is why I settled upon the fallitism in the 14 semester. However history would be so much different if I had just done it in that time period. History would not even be the same if I had done all the series and these different books.


I got to say that literally a dude falls at the end of that first semester into this place that I probably have never should have been with fake people, fake friends, just playing mafia. I watch these people play video games.  it's all because I want to salvage some relationship with a girl who was just racist and ultimately a great nuisance and will become a greater nuisance in time. She was attacking the creativity of mine as a sport, overindulging herself in fantasies for whatever self-harm she indulges in. It was probably likely caused by some great past trauma.


I yearned for this woman but yet at the end of the day I was just surrounded with a bunch of people who are basically like little kids, surrounded by people who would never become adults. People who struggle to understand basic levels of things. When that girl was gone from the group, they were saying the most devious, sexually ill things about her that made me sick. There was no victory, just falling into a slog, a slug, to which a dude fell ill for a great time.


You understand what it's like to fall ill when you're basically working on something and had the potential to not be in this situation if you were just to do that thing. I realize now that none of those people were allies. I used to sit with this girl who just sat with me one day and I allowed her but it's just like letting the vampire in the house. This is like a white woman, a white girl in that time period. Maybe in that time she is innocent. Maybe in that time she's actually a good person but who she grows up to become under the influence of this is just a racist person. Who wants to acknowledge certain people when they need to exist and when they do not need to exist for an agenda they do not exist. The cycle repeats, a cycle of lunacy. A person who has fallen into a huge state of mind where they are always constantly fighting against reality itself for some implicit reality that they have always wanted.


There is this dude that was a boyfriend in that time period who was in my English class. Ultimately when it did not work out with him, the whole reality of marrying her high school sweetheart just crumbled and collapsed and with that over time her mind went with that. Suppose the world was her great idealism. Now this may be hard to say but ultimately you wouldn't want to believe that all these people were for you but ultimately I look back and none of them actually were. They were all full of hate, nonchalance. Ultimately no one gave a fuck about me, not a single damn one. All it was pretend fakeness.


Ultimately the woman constantly vied for your attention, doing the most unsavory of acts imaginable. It just has amounted to harassment. It has amounted to a great shame. It has amounted to something disgusting that you would not want to be bothered with. These are people so cowardly they could not even give me a chance. They never dated me and ultimately want to lie to themselves that they had something great with me in the first place. When all they ever saw was that great weeks of welcome, diversity function, and whatever version of me that exists in their heads is not me. It's a sole idea that ruined them, that corrupted them, that ultimately led them into bad things because why? They are racist people who have such low will, such low intelligence that everything, everything is about them being racist and thinking they're cute for it. Because this is how bad the grooming has become.


What I made MM culture was simply a means to wish for a world where you can continue to create comics. And somehow keep a goodwill, a goodwilled world of potential with the people at that place. As in, trying to invent an environment of true discord, disharmony, and nonsense and chaos and just full-on evil.


Yet it is ultimately as if people would rather be shot at by a man who does not want to be with you. They would rather be shot at by a man who does not want to be with you, then realize that they are out of their minds. If they are so interested in a dude they can simply date them instead of this absurdity.


No, your ego built by this nonsense could never permit you to be an equal but a superior or an inferior: a superior to me and inferior to a white dude who is attractive. However whatever MM culture did, it did not do anything but just infuriate all these people who are racist. People who are so comfortable in their ignorance and stupidity and anti-sexualism that honestly it's a waste of time. It's a waste of time to hope that it would create some good-natured environment so that there would not be violence but it failed because of the racism that they have been groomed with. The beginning weeks in this false diversity have promoted an environment of true racial hostility, of true racial conformity, in the guise of being used as a sexual fruit that must bear blossoms, which are children.


Everything is hyper-fixated on you, a black person having children with people of other races, or a black woman who essentially is so stupid and indignant that they cannot see past delusion to realize that you do not want to be with them. People who are so full of their own shit that they could never see the truth. People who basically will never be free in their lifetime. Want to deem and tell you things that you are some type of a creature, some type of a creature, and that they are right and validating it. They can be as oppressively rude and nasty about it and it's just disgusting. 


Comments

Popular Posts