Good riddance

 The Indignity of Modern Dating and Social Expectations

For many years, I have suffered a great indignity. All the women you could ever meet in college, in one shape or form, are completely evil and want to be evil. There is no other way to say it.

If I hear a woman say “I’m not with you,” I never implied that I was. Fuck off. You don’t get to say shit like that and then try to come back around as if you’re a pal. You’re nothing. You’re basically an evil shit who just wants to be groomed. You give in to eugenics. You allow other people to control who you bang. You’re not for me. You are a coward and cannot do basic social functions to learn.

You literally go off racist ideals and are antisocial to the point that you give in to sensationalism and “Taylor Swift” populism. I always will give people a chance to be social, so that we can come to a place where maybe we can date one day, or something. But I will not fuck around with people who basically are the mental slaves of NFL assholes or Disney Americana bullshit.

I will not say “I am not with you.” What the fuck does that even mean? No one is with you in life—not even one. To think that they are is stupidity. I do not fucking know you, and if you say shit like that, it was never going to work out.

At the end of the day, you can choose to be a good person and obey what society is, do what people who are adults do, and actually communicate your ideas—or you can fuck off and go the fuck away. You do not get to erase an entire human’s history, culture, and true idealisms because you just hate Black people and want dominance over them while pretending that they’re racist because you are actually racist.

You are either with the good—the people of society who actually communicate ideas—or you’re with the people who just let sensationalism speak for other people when you don’t even fucking know me. Have courage and faith to approach. But “I am not with you” is not a proper way to begin anything, and I will never be demonized by any prospective partner when I did nothing to you. Sometimes you need to not be a girl following other people, but a woman who can follow society’s rules of talk.

With that said, you will never fare well with an old white man who basically hates gay people, hates porn, and just wants to turn you into a woman. Who just has his children and doesn’t care about anything relevant to young people, and just placates old-people culture upon you, erasing the true identity of what you are as a person so that they can still enjoy being with a young woman.

I am a man who does like porn and has acceptance that all women are not neurotypical, gay, and bisexual. I accept everything even if it is crazy by other people’s standards. That is what it takes to love a woman and not control women—to have a great appreciation for them.

They think I have ownership of these people when I don’t, and just want to chuck me when I don’t have ownership of anyone. They’re the ones who think they own you simply by seeing an image of you. And no, that is not me.

When I left this space, it was so that bad women could not fuck with people—fuck with these liberated women who need protection and safety from those bad women. Bad women who have already fallen into the pits of severe grooming, who couldn’t be helped, who ultimately do terrible things despite hating porn, and who ultimately are not good people. And them being connected to me from the college and high school I went to—I was not going to drag innocent people into the shit that they don’t belong in.

What was once for good, over time has become an opportunity for problematic men to exercise racist ideas upon me and ultimately just seek to act as if women belong to them when they don’t.

At the end of the day, I’m just another human who needs love that I’ve never been given in my life by the opposite sex. Not ever, truly.

I am not an NFL bitch. I will never support the sport for the rest of my fucking life, or Taylor Swift, or anything on ABC, or anything on those major networks. Fuck all of them. In their regressive, racist ideologies, where in the modern day you can’t feature a Black person who isn’t bald, gay, or Christian, or a coon. I am not ghetto or something of a coon just because I like heavy metal that is not old-people shit. Get it?! I am not racist.

So yeah, you are either here for giving common decency a chance to anything, or you are just one of those people who think their parasocial connection matters. At the end of the day, decide who you close your doors to—but you surely aren’t a person to these problematic fuckers.

Comments

Popular Posts