Building a comic book company from nothing

The great thing starting a new company is that you have tons of haters and and a bunch of people against you and ultimately as many would assume this is on professional but comics aren't professional. It's f****** art. All that s*** is is trying to prevent you from standing that is unfair and ultimately trying to control you. But yet we getting away from this s*** and avoiding the masses by going into other things keeping the different comics be true to what they are supposed to be. I don't think that you're going to make money when you appease a bunch of people who are ultimately not great people. And drama mama is the beauty of the beast that destroys everything you can make and so before you even begin you got to sell this s***.

I know there are people so privilege that they can have peers in the the sum of reaching for the goals they want to aspire. Let's use a football player for example they get to do so much stuff because they are football players. For someone who endears to create comics you are going to find that you don't get to do much and your recognition is 0. The funny thing is that football is just a bunch of people passing a ball back and forth and hitting their heads on each other and yet they have more precedent than people who actually create something that you can say creates jobs for Hollywood people. It is a lonely endeavor and when I have made it to actually get to this point I relying that I was not privileged at all and that truly I chose to do this and this is not a part of some racist Dynamics system where you are granted that some white woman at the end. 

I could go on about this for hours but ultimately the  new goal is to establish Kyeombi as a company realizing the things I can now do building a company that is not derivative and it's not in the alt right or posturing black civil rights field. Making a company that is me and truly Kyeombi. Not anything else.


Comments

Popular Posts