How they can be groomed 2

 I think back to the first mm Culture season. It's September again and  mm Culture starts always on September the first, every year. In 2016 I waited a while and started because I wanted to actually be more comprehensive, be more different, have a bigger punch. Yet that I did. Over time I thought to myself that the magic of the time period had been gone, had been missing, and ultimately that I had failed.


All I can say is that from great racism people who did not know how to give up on me kept coming after me and ruined the experience, proving to me that there is no worth in making some journey for them. J.I.H.A.D. or for them and ultimately they refuse to be courteous or nice. They could never commit to me. They could never commit to even being a woman to me. All they could do was be a girl, groomed by those first weeks of college diversity fox bullshit, just purporting to grant people the ability to achieve an objective some people have for them, which is just to be used.


For many people a woman's worth is just to have children. For many people a woman's worth is to be a racist who then promotes other women they find lesser to just have children. At the end of the day there's an insidious element of human trafficking in there that ultimately no one wants to talk about because people do not care about human trafficking. People would rather dissociate and believe in something else and that just proves how stupid and anti-intellectal people in a college space ultimately are.


When we look back on our time, we realize that there are a number of people in our time that actually don't care about what we do or do wrong. They were groomed and then they went down a dark path of eugenics. It goes from innocent to evil real quickly. This underlying evil culture is basically the tenant of a place in this truth. It's deceptive. Its dangerousness is thinking that it can capitalize off of children who ultimately want to become self-actualized after they have graduated high school and have that rush that life is great, that anything can become true because they're not in college. They have made it to the place that they have worked for 12 years to get to. If you're like, you start at 5, you end at 18, it's 13 years. Some people even can start at 7 and by the end of it they're 19 or 20. The whole great thing is that people have spent a decade and three years, at least, to get to college, only for it to go south. 

Why do many people drop out of college? It's because they are targeted by things they do not understand. They are away from home. They don't have their family. At the end of the day they just go back to their room with a stranger they do not know. There is no comfort in that, mostly, especially when you have a bad roommate. There is no comfort in that and ultimately Jesus, you got to realize that the place is against certain people. As said before it only wants white attractive men and anyone who is a person of color can just be used as ingredients.


I'm going to say this as brutally as possible to create a perfect multi-ethnic people. They hope that will get rid of all the ills, become a great uniter or something. A great uniter in a stupidity. A great uniter in anything. A complicity, which is disgusting. A complicity to be racist. A complicity to be fake nice so that racism wins. It is to remake the world in an evil image of what could be good but not in the context that it needs to be done. It is wrong to force people to be in interracial relationships simply because there is a preference for that. To try to remove people of color from the world by deluding them, just so that white people's ideologies can stay dominant. White racist ideologies more or to be certain.


Ultimately at the end of the day it just destroys the notion of romance and the true unity of the human spirit. A true tomorrow could be about... It simply uses women as just a source and a means to achieve this great twisted future. I do not aim for such a thing. I aim for a world where people can love who they want and no one interferes. People can love who they want and there is no economic fallout for what they have done. In Asia, China is home to much racism. Home to much racism. I have seen these where many people are disowned simply because they bring back a black boyfriend and ultimately do you think that's right? It's not but yet if they bring back a white person, it's rewarded and celebrated. I think that ultimately when you get to a great point in life, you must realize that a college promoting this racism is very bad. If continuing to pretend it's some great good is also very bad. This place has evils in it.


When they built that statue and the fountain, they knew what it was. It was nepotism. It was favoritism to Arab people and Arab artists, friends with a South East Asian head of the school. Ultimately me, the dude, is trying to tell you that literally a person would not stand for this nonsense and ultimately that is the reason why I was targeted.


That's the reason why I was targeted. It's like racketeering on a higher level. Racketeering covertly and subvertly. Racketeering so bad that people are denied when you actually say anything and ultimately try to pretend to be your ally when at the end of the day they are evil. When I go back to that time period, I think of how much I suffered. I suffered because of what those people did to me. I suffered for what they endeared to be mine simply because I was black and against their cause. Ultimately that's disgusting. That's disgusting. I realize that in reality there is no reward. You know what happens? Other people suffer because you stay silent. The same shit happens over and over again and this is how racism ends. How we become an evil society of people where no one is held responsible for their evil actions. All pretending to be diverse, family-friendly, Disney, Americana, and ultimately the most importantIs to be racist and think that this evil is so good 

Comments

Popular Posts