MM 2016 Ultra
Tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the calamatia, such a calamity that I must say literally gave me one of those things that could end your life like a heart attack + stroke combination. I did not need that but no. People think so much to get out of a responsibility that is human than humane I realize many adults don't actually mature even if you're married with many kids they don't know how to socially interact with other people and are just tolerated by the spouse they have in inappropriate behavior.
I am a shy person but I am not an evil dishonest b**** who use the potential shyness to just get away with doing any f****** weird ass s*** and call it a day. I'm not going to focus on people who don't belong to the university seen any form of fashion they do not matter and ultimately I don't care about those people saying this or that. You close your own doors saying you're not with a person you have never met. I don't need to meet you I don't want to be with you. You must understand that the college people who would have never said anything because they need to be a part of something insidious. I think about and the reason accusations at that school and realize that place has problems.
Uniquely like one unicorn, me the dude have to tell you that everything was f***** up it was never supposed to be like this but yet you can't you can't focus on to corrupt groups even because they want to intersect to which they actually don't. People want to believe they have such control over other people that they don't and that you don't see my everyday today anything in that you will never see my anything everyday to anything you will never fit inside of it. I should not be called gay and by people who are harlots. It's stupid. Ultimately I have said nothing to these people that whatever and ever these things but ultimately pissed off what they expected because they serve a master that is malicious.
I never expected you to sleep with me. It's like something that hints that this must be the goal. But whatever, sad thing is that you can't ever be friends with these people because they don't understand anything they still need to see you as a stereotype that can be controlled in the environment of the place and choosing in the temperature in the precise context that they wish. You are like a figment of their imagination even though you have a physical form they have not the mental capacity to understand who you are and pass what they have been programmed to see. They're like ducks who can't see past their own s***. Eventually that shit is forgotten. But the history of it remains.
I live across a great distance from this Latino family that is racist. The daughter find some b******* to say about me when I come out of my car. The father says disparaging words because he understands his daughter actually has some interest in me. His sons mock me. The grandmother called me the n-word in Spanish. This is all what I when I pass by or just across the street by a great distance. It's like heat and flame that you don't need. Going to have school it's like a bunch of racist people thinking they have a privilege to make use of you and you be like them.
Yet I will never be like them and I will never be Hollywood; continue making comics and stories I shall. 😂, the joke is on you. The irony of always watching movies and stuff at the end of each f****** day but never realizing the peak shit show; of not know anything about creativity and thinking it's for kids but needing other people's creativity to win. I just think that people always remember me as the person in college who was popular or a racially ambiguous person who is everywhere I just got to say it's like I'm a core memory of their college experience. Something unresolved that they will die not resolving. They don't have the courage to admit what they did wrong they don't have the courage to repent they're fake Christians they're fake anything they're fake Muslim they're all the same nasty ass s***. But even they realize it's bad to do what people today do despite closing the door and trying to fuck you after the door is closed. Thinking you can return to the mystery when your life is boring but you cannot-and that you can return the possibilities land when you have made a decision that closed minds you in your life to a certain person for the rest of your life. Like those with Latinos you are predictable. Companies today even make profiles about people and even your data goes to China and so ultimately you pigeon hole yourself to be a racial stereotype by not being a human. You could not make your own life decisions and you found so much loser excuses to why you made those decisions and Hammer down on racism that ultimately who the f*** wants you. Do you think that Kyeombi exists to promote boring bullshit ? Never. 😂 Finding sometimes when I speak into the people who were there think that I am like them but ultimately I am not. Is it so wrong to want to find people to work with. The dream is dead. It's a good thing you never work with anyone.
You know when I was when I was making that progress blog thingy I should have included all of this stuff instead but whatever became of MM culture early on.
Comments
Post a Comment