How Komi Groomed Many Children at Kyeombi University

 How Komi Groomed Many Children at Kyeombi University

By Aesop — 2026, This Day


A systematic plan to get everyone to go into the creative field and major. A systematic plan to make them create as much as they could, but for what? To destroy society as it should be, and ultimately, what is that? To be disruptive and basically make a jokery out of creativity instead of it being something refined and palatable for everyday consumption, instead of being all up in your face. Sometimes you just don't want to see certain things or see certain scenes play out, and it's always there. It's all up in your face, and yet you have these fakers thinking they know how to create just because they watched a TV show and, with the technology, they can make variants of the TV show appear. No, you're just taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own. People who don't even exist in our reality, and you decide to take their work and pass it off as your own. Are you crazy?


It's been a long time since 2007, almost 20 years of this regime and this woman, doing whatever the fuck she wants, with all her followers following what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants it. It's time for the bitch to go. I followed the Dreamcast in the early days to know what true creativity is, and Kyeombi is not Smile. Smile is a dead company that was subverted by this new, back then in 2007, Japanese influence that took over the brand when it fell apart, changing it into something menacing, something austere, something even some would say cyberpunk.


But maybe that is the aesthetic of our world: corporate despair of everything, intelligence that surpasses the bounds and leaps but is melted with envy of life and hatred of true creativity and true credit as well. This is what Komi has done. I remember when I went into seventh grade, I was somewhat spitting the ideas of this new era of Kyeombi at first, but then I realized it had a dark motive underneath it. I realized that no one else could see this dark motive and that they were oblivious because they have no Japanese culture inside.


It's just a means of impressing the masses so that they become sheep to the wishes and wills of something not right. That opens the door for future conflict in the world, to where artists can never be credited for their work and people and corporations can just take your work and be good with it.


What type of world are we living in, where all your future creations can be snatched by a company that just sees your work online and is like, "Oh, I'm going to take that. I want to copy it in some separate way and we're good"?


What this woman has done is made it impossible for a dude to have a social life when everyone is a subverted pawn to her machine and unknowingly supports her end goal. At the end of the day, when you stand against this, everyone's against you:


* the football players

* the gymnast at the Olympics

* the Olympic people

* the sports announcers

* the high-eyes people

* people who basically are so distant from any novelty of their own Japanese society that they hate it and want it gone. They want to wipe it from the face of the earth.


Kusugo Organization was against Komi for the fact that it did not represent Greek, Western, and Turtle Rock ideals upon which Paramecia was formed. They did horrible things to the robots and organic lifeforms that were closer to androids, killing them out of fear of the future. I must say that the method of these lifeforms was not misguided, but in their advent as a distraction to public life, they deserve to be in an amusement park.


Or yet, if they were truly sentient, not to be around as a means of entertainment at all. Many were sentient, and yet many died out of fear, hatred, and disgust at a new form of life, while not believing in the overt control of what Komi wants. That was wrong, and that is why that organization was deemed a terrorist organization and its leader, Radiant Meach, was put in prison.


Ultimately, so many women I could have dated and been happy with, from seventh grade to college and even adulthood, chose to be for Kyeombi instead of me. They chose to be for this big grift, and ultimately, when this organization was doing its stuff, for a minute, there was some workaround or improvement in Kyeombi, but really what they want is nothing good. It's too far gone: a world without the advent of creativity, but simply coercion to a simple state of being for all people, and that is not humanity. That is the loss of freedom of will, free will, and ultimately the destruction of society itself.


We are not slaves to some idealism of Western and Turtle Rock idealisms. Sure, you can generate as many works of Zino, even Zino Flyboy, from all these alternate worlds, but it will never be as good as creating a new work yourself. That is not—it's not a corporate shill.


I think back on how much the company Pandarverse fell to shreds after Kyeombi came on the market, destroying it, and it became basically a part of Kyeombi, but still keeping the same name and same brands.


Ultimately, now Kyeombi is working on expanding their technology to something that is not even for them to do. We don't need alternates of Rambo's Great Chase. We don't need alternates of Gorilla and the Grim Princess. We don't need another version of Ghoul and Warlock, okay?


Let me tell you about my romantic situationship. Veronica Mejia went to seventh grade with me. She later became an assassin for Kyeombi covertly to get rid of the Senters, and I did not know it back then because I was naive.


Why would a company do this? It's because I was naive. When the University of Preston became the University of Kyeombi, it's because Kyeombi wanted a university where people would be founded upon her ideas. In fact, she wanted a found family of people she could groom and control.


Now when that assassin came for me, I was simply trying to get with her. It's very easy for this assassin to get to me. I almost died. I had to go to the same school with her for a long time. It's like Jake and the Chimera, the TV show, but minus that you did not get with the Ruth. You did not get with the Ruth.


Despite never going to the actual college, he went to a subbranch of the college that was still called University of Preston but was yet owned by Kyeombi. Ultimately, woman is a menace. She got the weapons from a girl called Leanne, who was already at the university and already indoctrinated to be of the university.


I think I know that she supplies the weapons to the children, the covert ones, the ones that can harm the nervous system and no one even notices that you can have the weapon with you. Covert, covert, it's so dangerous. You have given weapons of mass destruction to children. Who are children, by the way? Just what are we doing here? This is supposed to be a school, not a place where we transfer potentially weak-minded, low-will children into warriors for her cause.


Now this farce has gone on for far too long. I'll tell you, literally, when I went to that university, it was just to find out the inner workings of the place. Now many sheltered people live in their fancy Holly-lit homes, in their comfortable lives, and don't actually have to work at all or do anything for themselves. Society takes care of them because Kyeombi loves them.


You got to realize that Kyeombi does not like me. Okay. We don't get a chance to be normal people because the company does not like true creatives. I'm not going to use this chance to highlight my work because it's irrelevant at this point in time. The greater issue is the grooming of the children, turning them into warriors.


Maybe she was inspired by that organization beforehand to do this, but ultimately it started in 2007. You may ask how, because she had many adults reaching out to children, many adult plots reaching out to children, grooming them from here, there, and everywhere, whispering good things near them. Maybe some of these adults took advantage of these children, and it gets even worse.


She probably wants to arrange marriages for a bunch of these people, marriages that don't include you or give you a fair chance. She uses any means of her various virtual communications, distractions, and lifeforms to do this to you, to snub you out of something that was a fair chance given by life itself. She is trying to force a prompted no for every woman who you could come into contact with, and ultimately it's classical conditioning, as if she can get away with this great deed.


At the end of the day, you don't, because people have free will to realize they have been duped, but the damage is already done. I will never be with a person who says I am crazy or doing too much, or he sees crazy things, or he is doing too much. Once again, they say that too many times that it is literally repetitive.


It's a lonely life to lead. Ironically, and I say ironically, maybe I'm breaking the fourth wall here, you don't actually get anything that you want because justice to the people is better. At the end of the day, I'll just be another shill if I wish to take advantage of the mental workings of this place to pretend as if I am one of these people just to get a hot girl.


She later will realize how duped by everyone she has been, and ultimately you will get nothing from that because it will all be a lie. That, or she really just likes being groomed, which is the point I'm trying to make. That even if I use the great psychology of the understanding to manipulate the woman, it will be wrong, and I will be twice as guilty as that woman.


Ultimately, that is not who Aesop is. I think I've been holding on to too many chips without playing the hand. When I come to you on this day, it is ultimately to talk about my college experience, which was basically a direct continuation of the fruit, starting in 2007, when all these seeds were put in place. These old geezers could control the women and control the men, if they were women, and ultimately the young men, people who are 17, 18 years old.


Some of these people have children with these people. That is how disgusting this is. If, by some incident or chance, all these people disappear, did anyone notice? No, but their legacy lived on even after they were long gone. After they were long gone, they still think that they still exist when they have been dead for 10 years. Actually, 12 years. Most actually went away by the end of fall 2014. It's like you round down; you don't round up to 15, so it's actually 12 years.


It was like going to a bunch of alternate realities that could be and would be while I was under this shit in this place, seeing all these people be friendly, but maybe it's not for any good. Maybe it's because this place is actually cult-like, and they just want to perform a duty that they know is asked of them: to match up and be performative as fuck, so they can appease their master, in that their end goal can be reached, in that they have a society that believes in this stuff forever.


That enforces their corporate greedy margin line of getting, basically, from the people who are students, former students, employees, workers, and their extended family branch without permission. That is their model. That is more why she wants these arranged marriages: to increase the idea capital, and when you have a university, your idea capital expands by 50,000. Or at least 50,000 a year, or could be, minus all the detractors. If not more, because this is only for the people who live in the dorms, who are most likely to be susceptible to this idealism.


There is no one more susceptible to these ideals than Aqua Nine. Yes, that is her name. The truest champion for Kyeombi, pushing the boundary beyond dimensions unknown. As such, her motto: the most grifter, the most violent grifter, the most elite of the people of Kyeombi. The worst of the worst in their planning and logistics, in their ability to hide their true intentions from the general public.


This is what this school has made: super monsters like Aqua Nine. But worse, Mecha M, the worst of the worst. She is still trying to be like her own Kyeombi, a violent assassin who uses swords. Some would say that she stole my heart in the past. Behind the deception, she could pretend to be a good homemaker, when at the end of the day, she's a bad woman. In the end, I was waking up from this deception by realizing how fake she was.


There are none more annoying than Ash 1, Ash 2, Ash 3, Ash 4, Ash 5, Ash 6, Ash 7, Ash 8, Ash 9, Ash 10, Ash 11, Ash 13, Ash 14, Ash 15, Ash 16, Ash 17. There are a lot of Ashes.


Lava and Axel, are they the worst people? They're all in the same sorority, or at least they were until something tragic happened. They're the most aggressive people, who literally were out for Aesop to be the faker, to be the fake husband of the year, or for the life of each one of them, each vying for me to be this thing that I know is more wrong, refusing to give an opportunity for me to be real.


Hopefully, when I distance myself from this place, in a stunning reversal, I realize that none of them were for me and they were all for her. It was not long before her child soldiers were activated to come after me for stopping spreading the gospel, which was what they were doing up in that place.


This is around the time the old people started to die, and ultimately I wonder why. Aesop never tells a fable unless it's an actual Aesop's fable. You know what? That is my last name, but enough of that.


I must tell you they stop at nothing to make me go away. They sent the people, the good people, the bad people. They sent traitors, but in the end of the day, it did not stop me from releasing the truth. Ultimately, I never was able to get my dating life back because everyone is so easily groomed by them. It's a real question of free will: many of these people don't realize that Kyeombi is not for them.


Kyeombi wants to use you as basically an idea creation unit without paying you for it. They harvest your trends, your Halloween and Christmas, your Christmas and summer, your Halloween and Christmas, and your Valentine's on Christmas. They just try to make it into something that's just about these Gotcha Bears.


If you ever play Kyeombi Bears, each bear is representative of an idea of an alternate. You mix these two, mix three parts of each idealism together, and it creates a new idea that's actually coherent in the universe, meaning that it exists somewhere in the universe and you can even download it.


Extremely, it has gone too far. That is not your work, and you cannot post it as your work and change things that the original author did not want to change to fit the viewpoints and political spectrum of Kyeombi, preventing science from prevailing so that everyone can see what the true work was about, or even worse, the Greek and Turtle Rock pantheon of influence.


Ultimately, at the end of the day, me is here to tell you that I literally risk my life to fight against this company and this vile influence and, somewhat, at the end of the day, make the world a better place by allowing certain things of justice to prevail.


The abuse is so bad that these children, once those people die, they wanted them back. They wanted to continue to be abused by them and made their grudge against me even higher. It made their grudge against me so high that they tried to assassinate me a decade ago, and ultimately I find myself questioning life, liberty, and peace.


For a very long time I was out of the picture, so to speak, in my full health. But now I'm back. I told you that Aesop is home to stay. I'm not going away.


I was deprived of a real youth to fight against a mega corporation that has entrenched its control over society to a very functionally hindering level. People cannot make their own decisions for their own selves about who they want to give a chance. They allow a mega corporation and its agents to tell them who is with them and who is against them when there is no such thing.


They are just coherent idiots who think that, literally, there's going to be an opportunity to come back after you have disrespected a person to such a degree that you have made them seem like a crazy person. Well, no, you are the crazy person. You want to be abused, you want to be trafficked, and you want to be sold out to the highest bidder. Those are your ideas, which is the very core foundation of humanity.


At the end of the day, I identify as a true creative, a person who does not revel in the excess of proliferators. I don't let people tell me who I'm going to date. Let me tell them. Don't let people tell me who I'm going to fuck. I'm not going to let people tell me what I can and cannot do.


But at the end of the day, that's what a lot of people in society do because they have weak wills and they will believe anything that is piled on them, like a commercialized image, especially when it's not real or someone else in question.


So how did Kyeombi groom these children under Komi by having proliferators groom them, not really pointing them in a bad direction at a young age, and basically disappearing for a minute? Either the children are so addicted to what they are giving them that they come back to them and they abuse them, or they wait till they get to the university and it's like a trigger that's sprung, an activation.


It's like classical conditioning, and then the world is never the same because to them it is like they have mastered free will, believing free will exists in the paradox of subverted control, coercion, and corporate greed.


In pretending you give a fuck about something, you don't. Fake niceness, fake anything. This is what they live by and abide by to get people to be with them, but when you're not down with the cause and you realize it's wrong, then these people are not in the right minds. You are the enemy.


It's ironic you're the enemy when they have no self-free will. When they are too cowardly to live for who and what they are unless it's excessive sex, drinking, and partying, that is the only way they can get behind it. They don't even care about creating stories. They just care about appeasing a mega corporation, and they are basically the products of this austerity grooming.


 Conclusion


The whole great point I'm saying is that many of these people assume a future existed with me, which was so beneficial to the company that they wanted my ideas. It did not exist. It just didn't exist. It is so subversive to a certain goal that it is basically a corruption of something that could have been, and ultimately it will never be because people, for all the dimensionals they plunder from the other worlds, have no right to live the life themselves.


You could never be married to me, Alqornain, nor Mecca. Realize that this may seem to take away from the message of the thing, but ultimately it doesn't. It just shows how badly people are groomed. They see all these dimensional this and that, but at the end of the day, can they actually live in this world and do for this world for their own selves?


At the end of the day, even free will is a chore they do not wish to entertain, and that is how badly Kyeombi has groomed the people.



Comments

Popular Posts