Themos Erands

 I lied. To me the usage of ai is a waste of time. For one it never accurately describes anything necessary. The great thing about Versus Ai is that it was meant to be a YouTube feature but alas I am locked off the platform and daily motion does not even have a shorts feature. I tried to make it funny and make it pop dave. But so is essentially to be said a thing that has it used in generation that can help people learn what to do better in art. Ai pieces may be produced for this advent but remember a dude is only using them to show how you can do better. I struggle to write the remainder of the versus ai series because it no longer being on YouTube means I can no longer play into the sensibilities of that audience.  But I guess that was the limit of YouTube and it was corrupting my process. I gotta continue and really much I am not leaving blogger. I have decided that I will not let Google bully me out of my space and successfully deplatform a dude. I am going to write an expose on Snapchat being vital for prostitution and exposing minors to mature, dangerous and dark views and to say that YouTube itself is apart of the whole porn network really much and then has basically banned me for u founded reasons on what people basically do on the platform. There are tons of comics with Ben 10 and his cousin fucking and that's just rad. I am going to put in the whole person who mocked Zino Flyboy all that time into the mix and this is going to be the story.

Comments

Popular Posts