pulyavhe; Kyeombi Realtime comics

 Each Realtime comics is a separate effort from everything that came before. But also better quality why? Because the story will be better! At Kyeombi, I believe in natural storytelling with no script and no direction but what inside. Going back to the African storytelling, native American story telling, celtic and the Nordic  storytelling that was oral and had a form in the human psyche that manifest as an unseen magical element of these pre- European influenced cultures; Kyeombi is the evolution of these storytelling times and ultimately an effort made from ten years of effort. In a time where people push the word woke into comics since 2014 ; I think it be better to reject the western anything. Viewing the lens of comics from those who do these behaviors and hate watch the movies or people who play the characters and don't give a care just takes the magic out of things. To which I have to say the solution is just to make your own space to which it will never be in question the true identity of the comics? Gone woke go broke? No, we were already not even defined by this stupid term determined by racists of all colors and never apart of the establishment.

I used to be apart of the connecting comic book and artists before all and any woke reactionaries began and it became a hostile place for anyone to conduct business when those who created the group sided on the side of racists and bigots. I could not sale there after 2015 really as in all freelancing dried up after August 2015 and when I would promote Cosmica. Marvel's All New -All Different was like the catalyst for the racists to come out. Each further effort to post became more hostile until you realize what is truly going on. Ultimately, in 2022, I tried to sell the comics herein but  no one seemed to want to support anything at all. In fact most people consumed by something they don't even understand. I am going to say waiting on an audience to build your comic is a waste of time not that is what I was doing. But literally if I had just stopped then today Realtime comics would not even exist. I made the post saying that even without funds I would continue and so I have.

This version of the comics is more interactive where you can follow a character for each part of the day. Now which character would it be? The applications of this are very good. If you sign up for a character and pay a certain tier level like enough to create your own work then you could witness the events of the story unfold from your character alone however I will tell the tale and because this is an all ages comic book company there will be no sex or anything in these offerings.  This means you can be a part of the world's of the different titles and be apart of comic book history. However only 4 people can have this done per title and that is only if you pay the price. I am being realistic here as in I alone can only create 4 different versions of the same course of events that introduced new characters and stuff. I cannot make 5,000 versions of the same story is what I am saying. I am not trying to be like ai nor is it to be construed as a game with generic changes. No, this is the current limit but you will now be apart of the story as in existing in the world.

Legally, Kyeombi cannot sale these titles without your consent and will offer 50% on any sales.

Basically Realtime comics offers people to be involved in the story at different levels and even profit at their own discretion. To explore the world of the works and have the experience to have encounters with some characters to which makes sense at the most. To be included as a background character how many times you donate at the least. With this you can always think of Kyeombi in the same lineu of these storytelling cultures and resonate with the characters as you are apart of the story.

Comments

Popular Posts