Dark Blood of Christmas dec Saturday 14
I had something here but blogger deleted it. Give me a moment. Technical difficulties.
Alas, this was the day a dude was very much interrupted in the progress a dude was making because your father says rudely that you need to come home. Going home was a waste of time. There is nothing there. No potential allies. No potential anything. No library. Just a little small town setting where nothing exists at all for you to be truly successful but by yourself. However this was like really much interrupting the day. I was literally at the library with the certain girl Animi until like 5pm when I got the call. The dude just would not stop. Frankly wasting my time. I don't even know what happened this weekend because it was all fucked by this bullshit. No way to even argue out of it. I went to go to eat at the furthest dinner as I was hungry. They have those chilli dogs around this time and frankly I just wait to go home. By the way there basically was no advantage to this but a person was trying for an advantage there was none.
I basically spent the end of the day working on mk mzodern projects but I think I could have studied a bit more. I just was not going to do it at my house. Basically this is where a person was basically removed from a fight they were winning when crucial. Never does this stupid fucking idiot ever have your back.
Comments
Post a Comment