It is calamatia.

 Now, there is much to still be said so don't believe for a moment that it is over. I will still write about college till I am fucking 70 because the stuff still impacts everything. Listen to me when I say this. This is the day I finally come back from the school to say what I was going to say.

Greatly in the real tangible world there are people who exist that could be the ones for you but they have decided to be against you. To believe in a pure white world built by white people. Every skin color can believe this but I have to tell you that slavery happened and I will not support people who cheapen the legacy of suffrage and ultimately will not support any Republican candidates. I will not support Trump but I will support Kamala. I will not continue to chase after certain people or rather tolerate them as this is what I have needed to write since 8 years ago. It may be sad that a dude gives up on these people but they have had a whole multiverse of opportunities and really much only by biology alone of being human or having a certain culture can access the great freedoms normal non Nazi humans take for granted. I am done supporting these folks. I have been so nice to try to fix them but you cannot fix a dragonfly whose eyes of many compound lens can only see white and the snow. I think that I will only be with normal dragonflies who are healthy mentally and can see all normal reality and not be blind to the reality that they do not understand that black people are people and are not monoliths nor are blacks.

It has been a long time coming my friends and I am tell you it's time to do what was long in me to do. Disown the evil and keep to the dreams and that is what I will continue to do trust and believe that. There are many untold things left to do. In 2018, I made mk mzodern rpm to promote Apollo, Sunglasses and more of my later works in 2007 to 2008 to reality. Including Newcastle which never actually made it to that era because it was supposed to be a bridge into something better in the fall 2016 era. You have to understand a person was turning a leaf in their life in that time. Trying for new projects than what I had already done and doing much to continue my comic book efforts. Much effort I made even after calamatia. Nothing fell on my end but it's to be said that in life you do need partners. Partners to play baseball with so that you can have fun. That is what I was thinking about when Newcastle was to have a baseball version with all the characters just playing the game. Then I would think in my head for years that I could never do that with any of the women I primarily had socialized in college. The ones that have terrorized me and likely and most definitely others. I feel as I am the only one who has fought back however and they did not like that in fall 2016 this calamatia before I could work on this work.

I spent a great deal of this year restoring everything from the past and it feels like a great conclusion. You know one of my dreams was to be a graphic designer but pretty much that seems to be a wasted effort. It's like everyone finds an excuse to not hire a dude as if there is my name on a list of people to not hire. I did the hard work to graduate two times in college but yet people who have a certificate and are white can pass so easily and gain more success. I realize I should have never hindered my creativity in fall 2015 and there is no real way to learn graphic design in the first place. With the one objective of making up for lost time I am going to tell you that social media is a waste of time. For what was once a freedom is now a nothing of corporations meddling and taking over spaces that used to belong to the young people. There is nothing I can say that matters to make anyone buy or support my causes. I am tired just returning back to any form of normalcy and I will not let any foreign influence of any woman I don't trust ruin it all.

You have to realize that I can no longer fall for any woman because I have seen it all.  The manipulation that really much proves that some people will void their free will for what is just to hate a person unjustified. I tell you this so you understand the great meaning of what the damages certain people have done. These women and these pedo women make a joke of all women by trying to control who people date and who people joke about. They take away freedom of women to do as they will by destroying any sense of independence they have just for power and I must say many suffer the consequences. I had to dissuade many people to not date me when I was younger just so they would not suffer the same faith as these creeps have a target on my back. I know no one will choose me the comic creator and just put their eyes past me and go past me on future tense. Make believing a future to dismiss me on the propaganda and lies they are sold and they are like femcells. They cannot even speak to do a dude and don't think a person is doing something.

 Often in the past I suffered at the hands of people being so insufferable antisocial and passive aggressive whilst trying to make my comics method and what the fuck do they even add into anything when I am the only person trying to make anything a reality. In all these 12 years, all the people I knew would not understand comics or my efforts that I still have a chance hurt me unable to understand boundaries and sane rational ideas that not everyone has to do the same thing you do to be with them. They are not adults and they will never be. Forever children who aren't that great thinking this shit in the first place as I even as a kid never thought this crap hence me giving them a chance. This bodes bad for women as there is an abundant populace of these immature people who think they are advancing women by this but no you aren't. You are harming everyone mostly women.

For the harassment of these people constantly in the past I could not even date anyone. These people think nothing of anyone's needs let alone sexual needs and really are thugs. People die of this and that and oh, let's just mock the dead and think about constant blowjobs all the fucking time. It's disgusting. These people have no values as they think they are powerful for in their minds throwing away a fictional life of domesticity which they have bastardized a greater vision just for their own propaganda. I am not having it.These people are disgusting dangling sex in your face just to do the horrid horrible when back in the time of the college they could have been the one. I never regret not having sex in college because imagine having sex with these creeps and your safe spaces, your home, your family members homes and all else that have your life's story and try to reinvent it as some propaganda. Fuck these bitches.

Going back to mk mzodern rpm I realized the adventure I was on would never be done until later on when I could get back to where I was working both on these titles, Kyeombi, the mm culture 2016 project and more because I had so much more ideas than I ever let on about. When I came back to mk mzodern in 2016 I did not truly commit to post everything I wanted to on this website and for good reason it's just a target for these felons. With that I will always do my best work in a place that is not compromised but I will take Mk Mzodern back and Kyeombi comics will make the money so that everything grows.

It's been truly a time and I have been working to get back to this place to say that what I got now in plans is the ultimate and final solution to a longstanding problem of mine; a clean run with no drama, no panic, no romantic anything and just comics.  Please, realize that I am a human being and have no interest in your fucked up ideas of a goodtime. You ruined all that you could ever hope to inherit and don't think that you have any ownership of me nor my struggle.

A person may have liked to and even loved some people but no! No more can a person tolerate these continual college Nazis.


Comments

Popular Posts