Drewa

 Drewa the one great thing of courage done to  destroy what has been the grip of utter mediocrity on me. For years I have wondered what about the ideas I never have the courage to pursue and you convince yourself you have done everything. Well, I no longer can live like that. I decided to gather my ideas all of them across 8 years that were not done. Each square represents a new series and I am doing something that no one has done in history. As in not pretend the anxiety of creation is not there as in that you are content with what you got done. I am not content. I am very sad in fact that nothing worked out as planned. 

When YouTube deleted my channel mk mzodern they also deleted the Kyeombi channel. Claiming I had porn on it. $60 worth of movies and all the things I had favorited or rather liked. It rolled everything back to before I tried to make Kyeombi a comic book company! I was like in 2022, I am going to be a YouTuber and I watched this dude go to all the Rainforest Cafes with his friend. I was like a beginning of a new era. You know TV is dying. I was trying to support the neighborhood and so help me todd in watching TV but all I got back was mockery, malice and importantly hate. Fuck that generic bullshit. It's 2024, and you basically cannot have a black man character who is not a fucking stereotype as a main character. Like fuck you people. Fuck you and your stupid wheel of fortune and family feud. I have decided that I will go the course of just redoing a decision and I will go the ultimate decision of something of a magazine. Each magazine will find the creation of a new comic. The people who think they are safe from the eclipse of time good on YouTube and your Hollywood connections. 

Drewa is the future. The stuff people truly want and not fucking football and mediocre bullshit that enforces racial hatred and misinformation. At Drewa creativity and nothing more.

That is what I am for?!

Yes, go my creation! Create the dreams untold.

Comments

Popular Posts