I must be a joke.

 I must be a joke to the people of this and that place but yet I don't care. I will never the praises of a woman ever again without knowing them and never publicly. I would continue to post these little notes of affection on this site for years until 2020. I just then realized who is there? There is no one. I am just suffering alone. Even worse it's the bad woman of a bad place who had put me in a place s dude never wants to be. I saw the evil in their souls that day and I must be a clown for wanting to court that but yet it's not wrong to want to love people. It is when they are fucked up. These people used to sing my praises but to do this then you have gone too far.

You have to realize I was not manipulated to believe anything about them. I spoke to them if my own violation. Yes, violation and not volition for they choose in life to violate me and my choice to be a free human and not a puppet fucking on strings and needles and things. 

The responsibility of these people was never to fuck around with my life and my creative life as well. These people need to pay a price for fucking around with things of free human beings whilst they choose to be such irresponsible and nasty people who are bond by their own chains of fear and anxiety. I will consider legal options in the near future. I must continue to post here and I will not be backing down. Full throttle into something new indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts