How tripid.

 Greatly, the women try to excel in the effort of weaponizing sex and ultimately it's funny. Your whole life is just about getting white validation but in yourself you then ponder that black men have the best sex to give?! Yes, a person realizes this contradiction is just racist. I ultimately have seen even black women behave this way as if white is normal and black is something forbidden. But I am not forbidden. I am me. My sexuality should not come at the expense or validation of some racist and self hating people.

Noticably, I am going to put people on blast. Ash D who is a black person sees me as gay just because a person does not fit into stereotypes and has made insinuations about me because I would not carry the brunt of speaking to them. Tried to continually harass a dude with this.

Kassandra upon me holding her boots so that the janitors did not throw them away in the dorm; got angry that I did so assuming I only did it to lure her to my room for sex. Such to the point looked at me with disdain and such hate that I wondered who the fuck I was even speaking to since fall 2013 to that spring 2014 time period. Noticably this is a girl who followed my Spotify and always listened to a Day to Remember and other artists as I did. Always repeating what I did when we would eat together. It's no wonder her white boy soldier left her behind and married a white woman instead of a white Latina off her rocker.

Mariam, baiting and switching whenever it was convenient to who she was with that I was something valuable or just garbage with her racist white Latino friend. Always trying to get a person's attention when they literally wanted to move about anyone else. Going the lengths to tell me by twitter dm that she never cared when it was quite obvious she was the only girl who was willing to contact me years later and this is after much of her harassment and she is like the sole instigator of the calamatia in fall 2016 in the first place pretending to be an ally just to backstab me. Pretty much what I never tell you people on this blog is that always this girl would harass me for sex in the later years after I left the college and I only contacted her many times to get her to speak to me so that she would stop. A person did like them but it was not natural to do it in the fashion they wanted and denies me as a human but some side piece to hide. The worst offender because they really wanted it.

Jackie,oh probably the least troublesome in terms of being racist but had the equal chance of being in a natural relationship with a dude but really much did not like my flip phone and was like " it's not even an android" to their selves in fall 2013 to which in that time period most people did not have smartphones until 2015. I am to tell you all these prior girls had a chance to be with a dude and work up to a sexual relationship that was natural like since the fucking beginning of the semester albeit Kassandra. She was never the person I actually even met or spoke to first but more in the mid point of the first semester after I am going to say I met moviegoing dude who is also black and they really liked him. I mean they really did. Ironically blaming their roommate for being exactly what they fucking are! A woman who just wants to have sex with multiple black men at once. Do as you may but count me the fuck out that gay shit. It's to be said each one of these times I introduced myself to each one of these girls. And yet they seemed to catch feelings but just made them rapidly sexual which makes me uncomfortable.

I don't know why you going to deny it Mariam that you met me in an elevator leaving the history lab that 2nd Friday. I met Ash D before the class being and she would say nothing to me because a dude must be too black for beat boxing or some bullshit and then wants to feel remorseful as if maybe I should not been like," blacky don't take me". Home girl has some issues when she literally is in the closet for the Allison girl I even liked unbeknownst to me at any time until 2020 or something they in the same sorority and it's funny how this person's closeted nature shows in what they try to inflict on me insinuating I like men and want to have sex with them. That is just projection for one and for two is just sick. Like this girl would always be waiting on me to say something but it was never the right time and so to say they threw a relationship in the trash by their lack of effort to truly want a dude and socialize and their first and foremost attitude was not a good one but I guess when you are indoctrinated gotta try for that diversity black dick. When you are black. Don't get me started on Mariam. You have to say to see she was giving many black dudes mixed messages to which people were honestly uncomfortable.

 I was not the only one. Like man, homegirl was struggling and wanting that porn experience. I convinced myself she was not being predatory but in time whatever love I had for them went away when they basically try to make everything that happened as if they the victim when no one was truly a victim per say but people who she attempted to greatly harm and those she emotionally harmed and played her mind games with like me! In that dm, the woman could not even write proper English and I just feel sorry for them. They got to prove they American and Egyptian by being a racist. No, I won't accept your good life wishes after you tell me to fuck off after all the damage you have done to me and my work just because you cannot see black men as nothing but toys for your sexual advancement. Trying so hard to get back at a person they try to take control of things that don't belong to them and never will. Then when it does not work they just decide they want to force a history revision on everyone and be like the Maker of the Ultimate Universe as in remake the world in their image.

I am going to say that Jackie was the least racist of them all but just became beholden to a sensationalized rapid and sudden need for sex with a dude she barely spoke to and basically scuttled anything with essentially.  Waiting till the last fucking moment to even display anything and still refuses to even actually say or do anything assuming there would always be another time. Would later just spiral the fuck out of control to which like bruh, maybe you should have decided to continue to speak to a dude because whatever happened to you was not worth it.

There are so many more and I will get into that. You know the funny thing about saying a dude is not really then it implies to these people who are greatly connected to me also don't exist and whilst I don't actually give a fuck and not going to prove my existence to a could be "white authority" aka a sham authority at all. Lol. I don't control these women and literally lol. Good luck thinking your old slimy ass conservative fake Democrat behind deserves to trump them ironically. They will always have the upper hand and you will never have any form of defense nor recourse for what they are truly capable of to which dumb people who like little children dying will find funny they cannot be fucked over. The only person you are fucking is s yourself because they bad. Going to do things to you that dumb people have no words for.




Comments

Popular Posts