njoks

 I voted today and let me say it was not for Ed Gonalez. Ultimately, the reason why I did not vote for him on this day was because of how piss poor his wife handles a certain school and only chooses to be on the wrong side of history and doing things  they have no business doing at all. They are just an individual who only has power just because they slept with someone other than their husband and which is to say they don't want to stop sexual abuse but take apart in nepotism from their act to become president of a community college. What is this saying to young women especially those who are hispanic? Sell your soul to win power and prostitute yourself to ugly old men whilst you are married? Lol. It sets an immoral and evil precedent where sexual abuse is normalized to a very disgusting degree of using women's bodies for power and in this atmosphere I will not align with anyone who basically does not recognize the great threat their wife is. Like the man is likely to win reelection but it is the thought that counts in democracy.

Comments

Popular Posts