Friday Night...!

 Hmm, Friday right, this would be the time period where Allison and all those losers would be wearing their fucking school pride. Like man, no fucking school is going to tell me what to dress as. I would dress in clothes that were the antithesis of red. Fuck that shit and if you look back and think you are a loser then you probably fucking where. Dawgs up in a place still don't got a degree for all your idolatry towards a school trying to be a brand but really is a religion for these people especially Allison. The biggest loser who wants to be a fan but never knew how anti establishment I was. Like you have to be dumb and then wants to say that we belong together to turn her head around in a hallway and say, " this dude likes me". Who would not like Allison. I am not petty to hate a person with school pride or whatever but it is when people expect you to follow a racist establishment with grooming idealism then fuck no. I am not property. I am me. She was always hot on those days. Brown hair with a red cap and angel eyes. Sometimes showing off a bit of the belly. Got that red lipstick too. Damn. Friday Night.

Comments

Popular Posts