against the grain.

 Greatly, had some great adventures making the things and this and that and hanging out with such and such people. But let me tell you now; that there was no point in the friendships of the past when no one added into anything and definitely did not stay friends but were determined to be enemies. Using fighting words and playing into that certain aspects of my identity were a joke. Like man, I am not even a person to these people so why give a fuck. That whole picture or two that I saw online where I basically am just like an "obstacle" to the white dude just gives me such a realization that none of these people were worth my time and ultimately could have found better people to hang with to which things would have certainly been more beneficial.

When I really need friends you know where these people were? Just having the fucking time of their lives and let me be real; I could not even speak and then this dude calls me an idiot because I am not of his "non thinking easy clog in the wheel" engineering path. It makes me sick really. The roommate who just ruined so many opportunities by sleeping with the women whom you were close with and then just the fucking smell. The women who pretend to be sane but simply are insane. The antithesis pretenders are so strong with this one group of people and its irony. They pretend to be engineer student but really are just a closeted weirdo who is sheltered from real life. Women called Allison could just be fake nice and one is certainly more older and more fake than the other and so you have the clogs and wheels turning for these people making their mystic chiptones of satan in their own deviance against what is good. They make music doing what many people would never do and they call it innovation. I call it fucking evil. Lol.

These women want to show some interest but got a dude who is a plant dying of thirst and instead of cultivating some good of the time they have on earth with a person; they only want to antagonize and so they are antagonists. They never once really read a post but do it out of hate and out of spite. I tried to involve these distant ass motherfuckers in my life but really I just gave up realizing that no one was ever to return my energy and everyone was just to forget I ever existed in the first place and pretend that everything was good at the school when it was shit. There were fire drills, greater crazy people than them who often aren't even mentioned who lived on other floors( the 3rd), theft, drug use, hospitaliziations, roommate romantic betrayal and ultimately even worse things happening and I would say greatly the aforementioned is an iceberg tip to the level of fuckery happening in actuality. Like man, I am gonna say that greatly-people wasted my ability to give a fuck just to do evil things and distance theirselves from knowing a person.

Like the greatest sin to those idiots is actually recognizing a black person as a human being and wait that is simply what it is. They get scared when people be actual fucking people and not namely these dumb racial archetypes. Like man-some of you women just don't realize how happy you would be if you weren't a racist piece of shit that is fucking and horribly dumb. You are not only fucking dumb but horribly dumb and as people who tried to succeed in academia to which only the truly crazy ones did or shall I say weren't completely stupid but confident in their craziness succeeded in college; there is a horrible irony there. You just go to a place to gain smarts but never in the process did you check yourself and never did you learn anything but all a place did was affirm your hateful beliefs. You got everything you think because things panned out for you to keep these sad beliefs but the world is not like that. The college and its connections are like a shelter from the storm of the real world and there is privilege in that. But that privilege only goes so far.

Like women; you do realize that so people have failed in anything to be just like you. So many people never graduated college to affirm their beliefs as you can pretend to but it goes to show that whatever you think you have; you have nothing and moreso have nothing to offer society but be a nuisance all the way to whatever is at the end of the road. Some people would say you have motherhood to offer but even if you people had children; you would only be mother in name and really much the person would be so underdeveloped by you that they would be better off raised by people in the fucking hood than in your pretentious bitch ass circles. This may come off as disrespectful to you people but I don't give a fuck.

I built Kyeombi from the ground up when I was essentially 14 years old as a project I basically finished somewhat two years ago. Basically posturating for people who don't share my vision for anything, are so mentally immature, underdeveloped, crack headed and ultimately aren't good people who only wish for terrorism. Me, the romantic trying to make these people, people but you cannot even do that. Really broke my heart and my bones in that fall 2016 and literally just realizing how manipulated everything is. That really at the end of the day they were pretending to give a fuck just to fit into ideals they saw which could be but suck so hard as human beings they cannot even become this person they wanted to be and got so angry they decided that "if I cannot be like that; then no one can". Lol. Turned to a life of basic terrorism against a dude. Its just sad. Give it up.

Comments

Popular Posts