Allison the Student

 Truly what is to be said is that really much nothing was to happen good in the neighborhood thinking said fandom was true. That people actually liked you and that the connection was real and that it was not insidious but yes; it was. These people taken everything. The sense of creativity in one's person; they have corrupted. The peace they developed and cultivated in their room. The ideas relating to this creative freedom upon college converted and stored to use for fights never meant to be done. Refusing to ever stop but becoming more bold and more bold. Making disgusting comments and threats and ultimately hinging on murdering a person that they were so fond of and making those great " I studied engineering and am better than artist" dumb fuck statements. How do people go from that "fan" of the parasocial sort to this enemy upon enemy that never quits and it will be like a fight to the finish who even comes out on top in anything as they were never built from the start to realize limits, reality and even who a person even is. Changing the great accomplishment of going to college into some popularity contest amongst the college first and then the world at large and really much? Who the fuck needs these people?!

Some people act as if they helped with the whole structure of how I made comics in the first place and ultimately they did not and never did. They were not there in my backyard helping me with the Conflagration plan or anything. They were not writing and drawing with me in the library the ideas for that. They were not coloring Forge with me. They were not experiencing hardships and saying enough is enough to create this one site and they were definitely not the ones to even create MK MZODERN but surely want to feel entitled to things. They did not write Slayers of Wolve to clap back at the english teacher's insinuating I was a bad student just because I did not want to hear her fake ass political correct bullshit that was not even on subject. Like who do you think cares about your personal life Allison the teacher?! No, one does. It would have been more prudent that the students get time to onlet about their personal life and experiences instead of some white liberal woman preaching gospel about everyone's experiences they could never know.

It would have prevented alot if Allison the student was to actually know me instead of trying to be me. Trying to distance me the real from the actual me and pretend as if I was the grand great cheese when she just wanted me to be the substance to spice up her mundane and boring as fuck life. I clearly never knew what was pulsing through such a repulsive piece of fucking shit  but golly when I had reservations of speaking with her this was it. Evil is all they can think and then its all they can do. Like man; I am pretty sure if they could mock me in front of me by basically acting as if I was not there to hear their statements which make me a more figment of their imagination than a person-you know they were speaking some shit in the sorority to which like bruh, two girls I never even saw be stalking a man. Or I did see them but they were such background characters that no one could care less.


Comments

Popular Posts