jsuha project.
They let me down. I remember going to college trusting in the institution and I have never been so let down in my whole entire life. I would work earnestly towards the goal of creating comics on the weekend and dream of getting the girl and that whole process basically created this site but at some point people just become evil to the extent that nothing they can do any further can change what they have done.
Hmm, I have decided to return to writing MK MZODERN as it should be! With Kyeombi! Worked a decade and some on this endeavor and I am not giving up or in now....! People really love their mediocre shit and realize this; when they come back to you from their mundane lives realize that you are the excitement that they have passed up on. Forget these people I am to realize.
They had their chance to be in with the experience. To support the MK MZODERN and the Kyeombi but they did not and in fact people gone off and done the exact opposite. Who can like that and be wanting to be with that at all. Losers is what they are. And I will leave you with that! MK MZODERN will be taking a 3 month break to get back on the course of what shall be done.
Comments
Post a Comment