Conflagration x.

 What many people don't know is that I was hated by the highschool I went to. Truly not the  people's favorite really much at all. Not one real friend at all. When you came to the college you expected to be in a new life in sort. Ironically I will say I was better realized as a person at the start of the college than anywhere before but that was all messed up by 3rd parties and people going along with it and the mediocrity they so want to live thinking that white men are the super standard. To be said people mostly women did not want to truly recognize me as a human but at least the benefit is that they were manipulated in college and it was not their default to hate you. No, the change was gradual and openly when I started the Conflagration on the Saturday of the first week of classes besides the move in weekend; that is truly were people started to pull away that is if you had already spoken to them.

You want to know fake nice. There was a girl called Amanda who came up and spoke to me on the Sunday night I returned as there was this dorm advent. Say next to each other and talked through most of the advent. You think that went anywhere?! No, home dawg just gonna ditch me not but two times over of waving the hand to play the same charade with a dude who is also naive as fuck and then later on in spring 2014; the March look at me as if angry at me as if I did something to them when on everything youà could know- I never said anything to them but when they talked to me. That woman is fake as fuck. Ultimately a racist by how you gonna switch up your appearances in the public space going from this ally wannabe to this hater as if I don't belong there. It's like the nice was fake niceness the whole time and really much woman gone from the world indeed of treating people nicely but just speaking to a black person so they can claim they aren't racist. Like man, that is what it was. The school was playing up this diversity bullshit when all those people were the Dawgs of Racism.

I am to say that racism is the only way they listened and thus began their radicalism. The diversity at the time was so pretentious and fake. Let me go back to that damn school's English and this woman who was the English teacher literally trying to shove that fake shit down your throat. Asking all the gay people in the glass to raise their hand and of course there always be the favoritism amongst the white women for the gay man who ironically and probably for this reason left the class. Please spare me this nonsense indeed but they would not quit and this only quickens to a place of unconditional disrespect. Where men in general are the problem and worse straight black men are. One of the worst classes to ever be in no lie.

Comments

Popular Posts