Why, why, why!

 What you should know is that I tried for the longest time to find anyone to get any start in the dating scene but no. It just does not work. The power of white and people of color folks who hate black people ; their power is too strong in the perception of the mink. It matters not if I am better off but that people do these things. It's a crime. And no one gives a fucking about me. This is literally ten years of fails.  Not my fault really but the game was rigged. I really stood no chance. The numbers and foremost some corrupt old geezer at the head just ruined everything. But let me reveal what these women would have missed out on.

I think the last person I gave any fucks about was Brynn but whatever. I mean I would spell the name Bren but who gives a fuck. I mean I look back and realize what a bad choice to even give "that" a chance. Like they got pissed I even asked them how they were doing. Who the fuck needs that. They weren't really pretty at all and had no ass. Like; I thought they would be good but they had no inner beauty so who gives a fuck? The last person just made fun of my work. You realize ; how it just gets worse and builds up as time goes on? How I allowed disrespect capaulted in an example of this person; just shows how some women are so desperate for contrite power they would do anything to fuck with you and just because they can. 

Kudos, it does not give you any power but makes a cowardly fucking dick. This woman could not even say shit about Zino flyboy to my fucking face. I thought I could help them as they were a fellow artist. But they suck. No spirit. Doubt so much they will never make it. Rude to the point I am sure they are undiagnosed and on the spectrum. Like what the fuck is going on? You have no empathy.  I tire of being nice to people like this. But alas, I did not always feel this way but I do now and it won't change.

Comments

Popular Posts