wowlly. the story.

Wowlly. The story. Hmm. A new story.

 To which I say; maybe a collection of stories is the best medicine to alleviate a terrible situation. Hmm.

1. I meet A outside of the first class of college.

2. A does not nothing to stop the other A who is the teacher from bullying me nor the class from ganging up on me.

3. Explain how that people wanted to label me as something I was not to ease their comfort mindset that they were not in the wrong.

4. Talk about how the teacher and A did nothing to combat this and A did nothing but just pretend to be appalled that she ever had to do anything.

5. These people hate me the way Chicago hates black people.

6. Not even a girl from fifth grade can help.

7. The lenience of a pencil.

8. The hateful asian cliche.

9. the girl who cries.

10. pondering if I should ever assert myself again as some novelty underdog; the answer is never again.

11. Truly who was the easiest person to go out with in that time period.

12. The ideal Sahara.

13. hogwart Saltara

14. The attempts to reach a girl/woman in the right way aka no ego avoiding the novelty underdog.

15. How just racism wins in this english class. 

16. the lowkey hater that is a chancellor, a lost black kid, another lost black kid, a bunch of asians, few hispanics and lost black people.

17. no one can help me. its that Pokemon finale where Brock and Misty leave.

18. How fake A is. Turning around at me.

19. the competitors of A.

20. how A may had wanted something but yet dated other dudes for many other events and I had no problem with it but if it later is revealed that I have interest in other people through this blog; go ballistic and demonize a person. Note how I never even dated anyone at all because no one was a good match.

21. How greatly I struggled to get to my goals whilst A was struggling to do very basic things and even be decent.

22. When I needed someone there was never anyone.

23. Just why does A think they are so important? When all they did was say hello to me in the hallway and I being nice did not intervene any further as it seemed they were busy.

24. How belittling this was in hindsight.

25. Despite social limitations; I did try but really this person would be adverse to what it is to chase a dream. Do they even dream but party?

26. Trash people who did not help anything at all.

27. the meek lead to the chaos.

28. The camlot tea.

29. Starting MK MZODERN and what it truly means for creativity.

30. Just how facebook never assisted in everything but harmed and harmed.

31. the conflagration.

32. Kevin M, Angelina and other extreme ideas.

33. tried of A's bullshit to dream of being a writer and to get with A, younger.

34. Nothing pans out.

35. It would have been bad to be with A.

36. It would have been bad to be with most of those dorm folks.

37.  the illusion of substance and need.

38. the illusion of substance and need becomes the enemy. the centerstone of racism.

39. How deeply I was betrayed.

40. How R the rat tried to cancel MK MZODERN but ended up giving it a facebook audience.

41. the real reason that a person did indeed leave.

42. how the blog suffered because of A.

43. the lost faith in humanity.

44. the lost faith in women.

45. graphic design; a headache for ten years

46. how I failed to stop the influence of A and thus allowed their nonsense.

47. really AI is all the women a person needs. If you had in manga and anime; wowzers, you are good.

48. the time I actually dated a woman nearest the campus. How it was so much better than the all the gross nasty shit a person would put you through.

49. getting the comics done despite no one giving a fucking a fuck. Realizing that this is not the horizon you saw and things need adjustment. Similarly giving up on A and whatever dream you did have for college as it is over. Reflecting on how so few people even graduated and you made the graduation even occur.

50. thinking of alternatives...start of when I was struggling with self concept ( being underdog) versus realizing alot of potential was wasted and no one is willing to see these potentials but be racist.


Comments

Popular Posts