I won't belittle myself chasing after pringles when I can have deluxe fries
I write to say that these women don't know how special they are but choose the most mediocre ways to live and be. Become afraid of the obvious choice because of race and ultimately make a mess of things and theirselves. They choose to be this way when they really don't need to be and try to retribute against a person so they can fit into this clean role free of black people to which they find a burden. Man, fuck you. Hispanic women and immigrants are like people who aspire to be white people I have found.
I was never race motivated in anything but really much; but greatly a person would have been better off if they just dated white women. That would like narrow it all down to like 8 or 10 people for those who would not be pathetically racist. I get it; you idiots with brown and tan skin want to be white and just hate black people and thus me. Going so far to even say I was not black because you were in denial. Racist as fuck. Fuck you, squared.
You cannot think you are entitled to a person's ding dong just because you want to be thinking black people are very sexually active. Disgusting! So many of you women think you are the boss of me but you aren't. You don't own anything and thinking you have to do some strange shit just you are safe from a person and their sexuality; you are a crackpot racist. What I am saying is almost all these women are just racists. They assume a person is out to defile them. Make the ghetto and make them eat strange food and think they are all better for curving you whilst still wanting you as a person but not the black person. It's to be said that for a place of diversity there is a lot to be desired.
I would say fuck again but I have no fucks to give. None. You could have been special but this is never the way. I won't belittle myself chasing after fucking pringles when I can eat deluxe fucking fries!
Comments
Post a Comment