My gf in the library what about?

 What is the gf in the library about? Hmm, it's about how I was too busy studying comics in the library to actually go out with any girl actually in the library. If a person was to be happy in college; it would have been with some woman from the library. You see that is where the good study people are and good people in general. The most nutjobs where the dorm folks really and those who crossed in between the worst. If you avoided those people in hindsight; you would have found someone. I never did but got trapped thinking there was gold in the dorms and that anything good was just  going to happen. What a foolish idea. In life if you want something you got to do it yourself and I mean communicate in this instance. People often will never be ones to see eye to eye even if you do but I am to say that in that library liked minded people exist.

I realize that a person must speak up. You see folks it has never been a good situation. Not ever and these reily mother fucking bitches from that dorm could ever realize. I say this story is a slapback to creeps, racists and idiots. I will say that if I ever had to listen to some dumb nasty self hating fucker say he was going to " shit in my hair" whilst some dumbfuck named after a boat just sings his praises and pretends to be my friend in the very patronizing way some lurid black women like to do - just no. Who the fuck wants to hang out with that or these creeps who just appear when you really don't fucking like them. People have gotten the wrong idea and now let me set them straight.

They are literal trash. They have no marbles. They are crazy. I need not them. There was always a better alternative. It's just that a person was more focused on their goals than socializing really.

Comments

Popular Posts