Kyeombi is back

 Kyeombi is back! Well it never left. Taking a chance here posting to this site again about anything but I cannot let terrorists define things. They have done that too long.  The real reasons I stopped posting about Kyeombi is that there was great hostility towards it and those who seek to destroy it; used the good faith notes to their advantage and entertainment. A certain group of past college fellows seem to enjoy being bad participants. I did not want to believe it but have you heard a person snicker about a work you showed them in confidence? Changes had to be made.

Kyeombi is better because of it; my sacrific ine of what I wanted to do. In short, I will be posting promo materials for different series on this site again. Hopefully people can behave theirselves but I think I have cease and desist things now. This is not kindergarten; I am running a business and if you think you are the center of the world- well you aren't . I don't have time for some want to be center of the show women I only never said anything to and the whole experience was just racism. I wish many parents actually raised their children. Too many a concession made.

You either are with it or not. You don't have to view this site at all. Will continue updates in the form of a video.

Comments

Popular Posts