Only on Friday
I think that because of what women just did in the past with just a shred of information about anything of my views on how I actually perceive things; there will only be writings from me on anything personal on Friday. I might just even put it behind a paywall and private every post with anything about any of these women, myself and others. That is just how hostile and nasty those son of bitches are. Like fuck.
Have such an issue with a dude being a dude. I am not even a toxic homophobe or toxic man demanding they be with me. No, I thought they liked me but the moment you mention that they aren't the only one and that you will not rush to conclusions but want to develop a relationship over time then it's world war 4!
The people go blastic! They go full angry animal. Just because people won't be toxic as them. Tell me it's not racist. They try to frame meas the angry black man stereotype but really it's them who are just racists. Like, it's been a decade and you think I would belittle myself hooking up with any of these freaks. But because that is what they are.
Alas, this is a preventive measure; I will never shut off this site ever again because some creeps from a decade ago don't get personal boundaries. You know folks; I actually don't even look at the social media profiles of these people until they just take things way too far. It is them the aggressor. For this I will only post personal on a Friday. Which is tomorrow, tune in.
Comments
Post a Comment