Big One: to Allison.
Now, some of these women is like dealing with three separate people if not more. Maybe there are three different people across ten years. Then else there could be an at home version, an at school version, an at friends version ,a work version and a lover version. Fucking serious that means for the three versions that there are 15 Allison's. I feel like that is what Allison is. A fake person. Now this person may have been apart of my motivations early on but only to the extent of the everyday adventures of going to college type way thinking she could be a match. There was a time that she was beautiful but I just find the person very ugly. A time I would have done anything to be with them is just over. For what it is; the only real chance there was - was in fall 2013 before that class started. But no, this girl who thought she was innocent would led fuel to racist fire in that class, never speak up for me and is just the poster child for white privilege especially in immigration.
Comments
Post a Comment