Writers strike!
I decided I won't write anything until I get a $500 donation. I just see so much of the same fucking bullshit on YouTube and I am tired. Saberspark, Moist Critical and Valiskibum are YouTube sites I have I watched for like since the 2020 year and they add nothing. All these channels that recap shit, tv shows and other things really add nothing much. I mean it comes down to where you like the perspective of the people and their memories. Some people are just anti black and some are just closeted. The major turn off is realizing a person is a privileged idiot who watches cartoons all day and flinches at any moral responsibility if not gets angry at even being made to considered how privileged they are.
I mean; I don't want to watch any of these things any longer. They suck. It's so easy to make money on YouTube. Just recap every Saturday morning cartoon and upload the fucking shit. It adds nothing.
Ink Tank is actually transformative. Like they have a comic. They go into deep lore and production history and become an actual source of information you just cannot look things up. They even speaking with the creators of Ben 10. I am just saying that fuck; it does something that these sites are just doing nothing and make so much money off of it.
I watched a video of moistcritical and realized that he is probably just a racist and I am not going to follow that bullshit any longer. Saberspark is a Christian and white and just from some of his gestures; I think he is a racist. Valiskibum is just annoying sometimes and likely not a racist. But his content is repetitive. If a person can do their part and not give views to racists then yea. I am not going to watch anymore like fuck. What does saberspark even do but fucking watch cartoons and this moistcritical just looks at the news and comments. Lol.
You people get my viewpoint so easy. I think that people need to be starved of what they seek in abundance and yet pay no real respect to. These idiots can make fastbucks but not me? I will say I am having my own writers strike but until people recognize the worth of my writings and their value. You will not get any articles written by me.
Comments
Post a Comment