What the fuck.

 You folks wonder how I spent the last few months? Nothing but living in fear of the next little fucked up bitch I never even spoke to demanding me things and that I fucked up. No,it's not right at all. No,not right. I shuttered the blog out of fear but that was not worth it. Happiness gone and these are the people I dareth try to even suggest I am the problem! It is a living nightmare and they love it. They yearn to get their revenge against me because I would not play this racist image. Chased like a fucking rat doing hard time in this hell these bitches have created.

Denied anything of respect nor love; it's truly done and over. Why, would you do this? You would have to be truly evil and believe there is no other way.  Your pathetic lives aren't good until you sorely make yourself animals.

Denied anything of even a speech before people decide I am worthless. Denied any talks, any dates and anything future if not only 100 times over. Ten years of thwarted anything. I am not thirsty for subpar crap. I have tolerated bullshit for far too long. Everyone is the main character and I,the lowly ugly black person is the 2nd place and 2nd consideration. But what people don't get is that they aren't and are just idiots who will never truly amount to anything. You, just don't get how these people have depraved me of any dignity and continue to harass me.

Refuse to ever let me go and always try to keep me in their clutches. Never can a person even move on either. Lol. They just target vulnerable people who just are lacking substance who come to love hating me more than anything thinking this sisterhood of hate gives them power against me particularly against black men. It's all just racist, evil and fucked up shit. No one can stop theirselves and not realize this is harassment and just evil. You really stayed hung up for ten years on what I would never give. Dignity is what these bastards took then and they take now. I should not have to put myself in danger to get love or brace myself for the impact of the hot demon mistress manipulations.

You may think this feminism but its nothing but hate. You aren't freed women but bitches manipulated to fuck who some old woman wants you too. Maybe we should list the manipulations but not now. Fuck, giving these people any empathy space when they give no fucks about me but a value that I never had.

Comments

Popular Posts