Very Mature.

 Let me tell you I was very mature. Most of these people I was to hang out with are some soul dead people who think they have to do what their parents tell them is important instead of actually living and being true to theirselves. Not anyone wants to be some engineer or doctor and ultimately these people hated everyone else who was not that. They especially hated "sluts". I came to accept that not everyone was going to be a comic book artist and realized the world needs all jobs and people. These people completely immature. They mostly hated everyone else who was not this person forced to be something they aren't. Passionate about engineering? No, it's just so they could grift A's and pee on people. You know college is so easy to cheat and just ask these people. You just got to do a light studying to keep up the act, lol.

 Let me just tell you, these people were so different from me but it was nice looking at their perspective of life. They pretend not racist but were mostly. I really don't care. Liberal, republican, race? These are labels. What matters is how people actually behave.  I think we need to examine that I am not hollier than thou but these people surely are and seek to mold the world to their narrative which is a defeatist, nihilistic, nonchalant, no moral responsibility and fucked up way to live which republicans push on us all. You see republicans are just trying to create more fucked people like them. Duh. You would get straight As and mock artists for some perceived social status and really much the whole education system has been manipulated to produce these creeps by deviating from true education and focusing on benchmarks and As. To which As can be so easily grifted at any cost and just create people who have no social responsibility. Take everything of human rights from minorities and everyone else; that is their agenda.

Comments

Popular Posts