Took some pause but big announcement.
Hmm, these days it be very hard my friends to write and it not have consequences for the people who want to dog you down. I live in a world. I am not sure if you live in the same world. Where people fucking are evil. They wanted me so badly but when I dare person they went full incel. So full incel they void any social contract and basically betray my trust in the them if any connection there was; they fucked it over. Pretty hard to face what is bare bones racism. The media wants to hide you from the racist truth in society. Ehm, a person was almost Emmitt Til'd by these fuckers. Spent some seven years recognizing what is abuse and what was ultimate betrayal. Learnt these people truly by God, are fucked up beyond repair. What the permission of hatred does to people that is republicanism and just hatred towards black people through society.
These motherfuckers want no accountability for what gave done and it's just hatred. Never an apology. No adult talking but just incel hostility and attempted sexual abuse. I feel sorry for the dudes trapped with these bad people as if they would they would cheat with me and get angry when I refuse; what is to say about them and their character? Abusive, disturbed and disgusting motherfuckers that only a motherfuckers else could love. I would never be that motherfucker. These people obviously if not already have cheated on their spouse if not physically but in their heads.
I refuse to slow down for these people any longer. Get in my way, I will literally run you over with a fucking legal train. People have taken what I gave on good faith in the past to do wrong towards me and my kin. They should realize they will never be apart of my family. If I ever see some fucker using shit from this site for whatever; I will fuck you up. I will sue your ass. I will press charges for harassment. You are nothing but a stalker. These things I post for the relevance of showing the audience I am human. But people have gone too far. I find it disgusting and embarrassing even like any of these people. They don't even know how to act.
When I am to say it's gone on too long. I had to cancel so many posts on this site because people cannot behave. You could never be my lover. The moment a person is not what you want; you go straight racist murderer. That is not what love is. When I am at my lowest; no one helped me but me. I don't need these pseudo social monsters chasing me around. I will stand my ground.
In that I will focus on three new story blogs that will expand mk mzodern 's meaning from comic development to ultimately storytelling at large. Social, ip lore and public domain. Oh, no more censorship. I am ready to beat the living shit out of people if I have to. I will not be assassinated. Not character wise or else and if you never knew me and want to lie about me. I will legal beat your fucking ass to kingdom fucking come. If I even catch these people viewing my shit; I will file a restraining order against them because they think what I post aka my life view gives them credence to attack me. It does not. Stop. Mk Mzodern will continue.
Comments
Post a Comment