Pure dreams and Justice

 Mk Mzodern will be retooled and all the current pages with be privated. It's just time to move on. It's been a long gat. Been stuck in the same place since fall 2016 and it's nothing good. Nothing changes for the best. I do a ton of fucking work that is not even necessary and I am not fucking happy. Got people not even going the distance for content and having more success than me. Fuck. I will not be belittled by some dumb onlyfans models. I am. Tired. 

I have wants and fucking needs. It's not fair for a person to do all this work and people dismiss it. I will not be ignored. I will not tolerate disrespect any longer. If you aren't me then you have no business being or thinking you belong side me. I don't want anything to do with anyone from college or highschool. Just let a person be. Oh, wait, you refuse.

But this site will reflect what I really want and despite my past fall 2016 mistakes;  I will not be falling behind romance but pure dreams and justice.

Comments

Popular Posts