Next deeply personal posts.

 I just want to take some time to write some very personal posts and I will address it to every single woman. Let us be clear; what things actually are and I would hate for people to get it twisted. Over ten years there have been many rumors over and over again but it's time to set it straight. Some bitch used rumors to radicalize these people. I am disgusted in them. Betrayed no, because they never had my trust. A snake. I am dissappointed in all these women.

 They led me on and backstabbed me. It's a joke to them. Me, my existence and my life are all a joke. They showed me the true meaning of hate.  If you had fears about being black in this country they confirmed it, white, person of color and immigrant all the else. For what I had optimism; I realize was a joke. Equality and diversity? The quack talk of a court! The only thing that people understand is fear and intimidation. But that is not love but hatred and ultimately expect me to do what?  Be some racist idea I am not. People have pondered about me. I hear them questioning me as if dogma. Who is he, who is he and all this and that.

Lol. You fucking cowards just speak or would you rather hatred drag me into an abyss and murder my character. They suggest in their coward name that they would do the latter instead of speaking.  People rather not talk to me and just make up bullshit. Well, I could make up some bullshit too but that would make me crazy and an incel. I have given people time to communicate being gratitious though they are cowardly backstabbers who believe in bullshit. But that is over now. I am 27, and I do not want anything to do with these college people any longer. It's over. I have moved on. There is nothing there. At this point people are loyal to their shitty leader and it's baked in them like a religion; their brand of evil and craziness. Fuck them but at the same time realize they are victims. But still personally ;  these people have made life hard and prevented many gains about mk mzodern.

Comments

Popular Posts