Low-key abomination that is a Facebook group

 There once we're rude people on the connecting comic book and artists site and I am to say that place is just a crackden. It's not professional. You literally have people questioning your identity and thinking it's their place to berate your work. You either like it or move on in the real profession sense and common courtesy sense. You don't throw stools around just because you hate the food of a restaurant but let me just say; 😉 it is that people are disrespectful. I mean, I have come to a place where I can address these things. If I really wanted to I could make two 30 page comics in one day. There be a thing where people don't respect your works and put them in an ai and so you think I was stupid for not showing everything publicly and keeping the best works secret. No, that was all good especially with the emergence of ai theft. But oh well. Fuck that Facebook group man.

Everyone giving unsolicited "advice" which is just bullying by the way. Kozak's comments really don't age well with ai today. What is to stop someone putting your work in an Ai when you aren't known and taking advantage of it? Nothing. I was completely justified showing the " worst works"to the public. Kudos, there is none.  Each one is a what? Stepping stone and now watch me step over the haters.

Mocks 30 pages in two days.

Laugh at the post.

Comments

Popular Posts