Looking back
Looking back, I cherished these women as if gifts from God. But in all regard, I treated each one in such high regard. Yet these trashy people never deserved it. They deserved nothing at all but coal for breakfast because they are and were training to be demons. There is nothing to deserve what praise I gave them. These people slowed me down creatively,dragged me down spirituality, spoke rumors about me which later led to violence against me. They deserve nothing but hell and brimstone for lunch. They made life so hard. So hard I would slap a horse's rear to be kicked for relief. They made it so hard; they try to haunt me for their own mistakes and gaslight me on what could be. I was not a fool but these women deserve nothing good. Nothing good at all. They played their games and had fun but I will write and be free of their influence forever. Make them truly regret the shit they have done.
Comments
Post a Comment