Lol. It sucks to think anyone gives
These women in my stories act as if they are going to make a change in the world but they don't. They are barely even doing anything in their lives, have no real ambitions and so self righteous before everything else. Before all else they have been completely destructive to my efforts. Telling me they support me and my works and stabbing me in the back. I once saw some shit speak bad about my work all because they are both to lazy and too stupid to create anything for theirselves. They go blabbing about it in the next room over. Lol. As if I cannot hear as if fucking God. I mean I tried to help them out but you cannot help shit. Yes, these people could be doctors or whatever but they are mediocre. It's not their passion. They aren't going to go out their way for nothing. No new methods and just barely struggling to get it right. They are fucking idiots. I mean you should avoid these people really. These pick me motherfuckers have nothing to offer the world really but that is how they want to act. They got nothing to give but destruction and commending everything to destruction means you are crazy and ultimately will face destruction. These sad people tend to try to take people down when they self implode . These people realize a decade has passed and they still live in agony by their choice to and whatever happiness they had is gone thinking they were special. They aren't even clogs of an administration anymore but people told how to live and with nothing to give but terror. Yet they come back always to this site to try to recapture that past magic but it's gone. Any chance you had to even live to make an impact. Now you settle down and then you going to settle out.
Comments
Post a Comment