It's not love

 Everyday, a person is fighting for a better life and well if you just see black people as monsters and want to pretend to be nice; just don't. No one needs that in their lives. In these ten years, my goodness; have seen some things that have been completely ugly and unjustified. I look back and realize that truly none of those women liked me and I just got caught up. 

I thought; we could have built lives together but all these people wanted to do was tremble in fear and be nasty. Wanting something sexual to which a person was never willing to give. They defiled everything and dareth say I am not a contemporary nor an equal but a sexual plaything. To think I am stupid is to think all black people are dumb. They are racist. They love that.

For ten years I worked on comics and then dreamt a romantic dream. Every woman just let me down. For no real reason but they are pious and just evil people who have no respect for me but to think I am brand new. These people would do anything for a white person and even thought of me as another race than black all because they would not accept a black me. That is how much hate they got. It's not love. They want to tear the little I have.

Comments

Popular Posts