Whenever.

Whenever, you're feeling uncomfortable look at the ground and don't look up
just down cause I'm starring you down in the eyes.

No one can be stared at in the eyes.
Without them taking offense or going off in their scared little way.
I dream of a world where good is all that can be the end result of
such a horrible time period.
Now, sing!

Whenever, you're feeling uncomfortable look at the ground and don't look up
just down cause I'm starring you down in the eyes.

Whenever, you're feeling uncomfortable look at the ground and don't look up
just down cause I'm starring you down in the eyes.

 Whenever, you're feeling uncomfortable look at the ground and don't look up
just down cause I'm starring you down in the eyes.

I came here to do my job! You people came here to waste time and to rob!
I came to save my family.. you come to fuck around.
I have no time to waste around with you and at the same time
life does not have time to waste with you.

You wasteful mother fuckers.
You don't know the world you cause,
you don't care and even if you knew,you still would not care
because that's type of people you are.

Don't look at the trouble in the world,
keeping on looking at the good.
Never face the bad until its right up attacking you.

Whenever you feel like this-uncomfortable, just look down
instead of staring down.

Comments

Popular Posts