Passage Way
So far, today, I logged onto Facebook and I took some pic but I can't seem to find them.
But here are some recent screenshots.
I am interested not to know. I mean, we already know this- or rather
that's just what the media wants us to think. I'm sure as always they always
cut out those individuals who are best friends and the people this just does not apply to.
My statement on the following goes as follows, this guy thought
he was going to get away for killing an innocent individual. And that
did not happen and he's all shocked and stuff. The face of his is just
that of realization that his way of life was wrong after all and now because
of his actions and way of life, he has to wait in prison to die.
But here are some recent screenshots.
I re-watched this show, the rest of the show last night, it was pretty good as I remember the last time. The epic feature in this story is great, but you'll just have to see it for your self.
Again, Slate comes up again with some not so nice content,Honestly, I don't even know why I am subscribed to Slate, it must of been because of a English class assignment but whatever. "Don't Say Goodbye When You Leave a Party. Just Ghost", seems like a pretty douche directed article. I mean, feelings could be hurt! But slate doesn't care, it just does not care.
I am interested not to know. I mean, we already know this- or rather
that's just what the media wants us to think. I'm sure as always they always
cut out those individuals who are best friends and the people this just does not apply to.
My statement on the following goes as follows, this guy thought
he was going to get away for killing an innocent individual. And that
did not happen and he's all shocked and stuff. The face of his is just
that of realization that his way of life was wrong after all and now because
of his actions and way of life, he has to wait in prison to die.




Comments
Post a Comment