dragons to be of dye
Dragons roam through the sky!
And I might say high, by!
Throwing! Dye bombs and I am!
Am not so sorry.
No, no!
Am not so sorry.
No, no!
Dragons to be of dye.. na, na,na,
Dragons to be of dye.. na, na, na.
Dragons fall from the sky, na, na, na.
And its all because all of us and I!
Throwing dye! Bombs.
Sky erupt! Sky erupt!
Killing them beautifully, they can't eat us anymore.
They can't eat us anymore because the good ones have
ought to not loose this war!
Dragons to be of dye and fly through the colored sky!
Dragons to be of dye, dragons to be or die!
Dragons to be or die!
And I might say high, by!
Throwing! Dye bombs and I am!
Am not so sorry.
No, no!
Am not so sorry.
No, no!
Dragons to be of dye.. na, na,na,
Dragons to be of dye.. na, na, na.
Dragons fall from the sky, na, na, na.
And its all because all of us and I!
Throwing dye! Bombs.
Sky erupt! Sky erupt!
Killing them beautifully, they can't eat us anymore.
They can't eat us anymore because the good ones have
ought to not loose this war!
Dragons to be of dye and fly through the colored sky!
Dragons to be of dye, dragons to be or die!
Dragons to be or die!
Comments
Post a Comment