Something in the Forest, Why me?


it is me,
why has the misery fallen upon me
I just certainly do not know,
why me? you decree?
I decree waking up one bright sunny morning
why! why! me!
me........!!!!!!!!
why me?
Standing in the forest the light shined in. There was Dorest and then
there came the chorus to add the movement and rhythm to the forest.
And there she does it. Just to flick me off.
She causes the causalities and the tides. 
Why me? The animals scream!
The comets and comments keeping chasing after me, I can't shake it off, can't you believe?
Can't you believe?
Its happening to me!
So why me! Why me! Why me!
Oh, fuck-WHY ME!

There is something in the forest and it is Dorest!
Why me! Why me! This is agony and disbelieve,
why me!?
why! why! me!




Scattered lines of sticks and twigs filled the scenery of the forest venue. The people in the many bear costumes looked on with joy and excitement, the adventure of being invited to be of the woods and to party! Of course, Billy reasoned, bears had not been seen throughout the world for twenty years, they were extinct and the only proof they were there were the videos in which they were recorded.
How did the bear go extinct, he wanted to know. Sally his best friend seemed more eager than him to party and she ran along with the partiers and took off, leaving him behind for some seconds until he pulled her back. Something wasn’t right, the liquor in the air from the tavern a back seem to be set ablaze with a mega blast of hot air. The explosions started and all the partiers ran the other direction.
Billy and Sally didn’t stay around as everyone in bear costumes went fleeing and out of the burning pine was indeed a bear very tall. It was metal with gears, screws and gauges and it roared out loud. “Why!” Have you done this to us! Kill us all to worship us later!”

Bleeding deep with injury where is the inquiry of the people going? I have been stabbed. My name is of the Mountain and of Carle. No one seems to help me, they only stare, a grand spectacle in their eyes. So I run, a trail of blood after me and I collapse soon crying because no one cares about anyone who could truly change the world. Everyone who has attempted true and worthy change has been gunned down.  I can’t let that be of me, with a society of people who refuse to believe their own equality right in front of them you have the same ability as everyone else. Then I realize I need no one else at all. So I ran a trail of blood all the way back to the house, the castle I lived and fixed myself up and then I planned revenge on the world. My blood was spilt and they did come for me, they rather not do anything than to help me and thus they were against me. Why me? Is it all in the mind of me, but does everyone hate me?

Comments

Popular Posts