It had to come did it! Reasons and Notions.

 
it had to come ruin my fun
but I'll show this menace how it is done,
how we do it. we do it hard! core!
Never ending and never stopping till we
get just for what we are here for!
And that may be love and dream or something but we
know we aren't giving up. when this thing has to come
and show the world not to mess with us,
don't mess with us, you'll be bloody and begging your past self
to never ever bother! FUCK! you and you. Fuck you and you,
damn bastards seem to never learn until we get the job
done.

I was one day walking slowly and then the guns and bullets came blazing for me.
oh, my gosh.. its such a big deal. I am not a zombie and I got all these bullets, so ambulance come. AND HELP ME!
Some body come and help me! Help me! I believe its your duty to help me.
Somebody come and help me! Save me from this misery,
I have no lover beside me, only from afar-watching the scene from a bar.

And now darling, you were the one who shot me with this love, it did have to come did it.
The time where loneliness would be over.
And I would finally wake up sober!
Let me wake up sober once again and it will all be just a dream.

The ambulance is coming! The ambulance is coming, the lovers are moving to the beat of a pretty song and we knew it all motherfucking along, I'm going back to being comfortable again...!
The ambulance is coming! And I can sleep!
I can be free because.. I am not alone anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts