smoking and on fire

I am on smoking and on fire,
smoking and fire, and if were you
I would handle your desire, biting lips, friendly words
things of heart and things of stone in heart shaped vows.
" I love you"

We..we...we are... are...!
Smoking and on fire!
Smoking and on fire!
Smoking and one fire!
Smoking and fire......!OH-OH!

I say in the most specific way
to make your day, I going to need you to turn
that way, so I can surprise you with a present you'll never
ever forget. Get, get...

Smoking and on fire!
Smoking and on fire!
Smoking and on fire.

We go so far to get laid.
We go far into the woods so no,
no one sees us doing what we do, higher and hotter than what the animals do.
Higher and hotter than what the animals do..

oohh....oh..ahhh..yeah...
yeah... smoking and on fire............
attention, don't light fires to the woods
don't light fires to the woods
don't light fires to the woods!
The woods!
The woods, smoking and on fire.

Comments

Popular Posts