EVEN.
Even though, I would likely like nothing but to rest-the upcoming plans I have coming up are quite tiresome. Your in luck, because I have decided to finish a partial amount of my series collection. Only you are in luck because, it does not happen often when I decide to actually write some actual serious material. On a side note of this, I will write down my new ideas in a form of colorful shutterbursts for actual retrieval at the dates listed. They will not be the actual storylines as I have changed my recording style due to my discovery.
As well, this site is also getting a style change and more programs will be added. Current programs are the Klome Articles, reality posts, newsline posts,rewritten articles, screenshots, update service and occasional list of 10/12.
In the future, comics and pictures will be added with proper protection. Buildings and Functions, will become a program. Chylstern will also be a program hosted by Takei Hunt ( occasional list of 10/12).
And that's about if for updates.
As well, this site is also getting a style change and more programs will be added. Current programs are the Klome Articles, reality posts, newsline posts,rewritten articles, screenshots, update service and occasional list of 10/12.
In the future, comics and pictures will be added with proper protection. Buildings and Functions, will become a program. Chylstern will also be a program hosted by Takei Hunt ( occasional list of 10/12).
And that's about if for updates.
Comments
Post a Comment