Progression Eight.
This is an important step in progress. I have allocated the different series to different standards, one standard is the leisurely mode/ will mode in which the series itself is more delicate and complicated than the rest of the series and needs a lot more development for anything to work out right. sztep.
raetes.
In more specific ways, there is a certain way to approach them without fucking them up and that takes skill and talent to do. The ten other series I have, are the ones in which I plan to complete this week, this work better than the others because I get ideas about them easily or have already developed the story further. In total, I will still be working on 17 stories all together but the rates for each group will vary. It all depends on how it all works out, which I predict I will get done with the 10 series first and return to work on the seven volumes.
That is about it, on the update for now.
raetes.
In more specific ways, there is a certain way to approach them without fucking them up and that takes skill and talent to do. The ten other series I have, are the ones in which I plan to complete this week, this work better than the others because I get ideas about them easily or have already developed the story further. In total, I will still be working on 17 stories all together but the rates for each group will vary. It all depends on how it all works out, which I predict I will get done with the 10 series first and return to work on the seven volumes.
That is about it, on the update for now.
Comments
Post a Comment