Progression Nine

Despite the previous progress message, I  will only create three series for now.
These series are Bandar Pitt, American Legend and Armor Girl.
They all have 20 serials  per each two volumes they have. In just one day, I was able to create 10 serials of Bandar Pitt, that is one serial was one page long in online comic format.
These three series are enough proof that my method works.
I have been selfish in trying to savage the earlier stories, but right now, the very heart of these stories are unreachable. To try and pry open a mouth that has already been shut is very exhausting and physically demanding( more than you could ever know).  The hardest part of this entire affair is the drafting, so I will prepare and continue to draft( as mentioned on the other post) but not to the fullest extent. There are some influences that I myself cannot fill into the very story, which means I can not do the story by myself without damaging the story. So, many of these stories will not be completed right away but three series will.

Get ready for some cool stories.
Jamie Hinte.

Comments

Popular Posts