WILL: A EDUATION/CHEMiSTRY

One of the failures of the educational system and of the global standard of life is that it revolves around no clear purpose other than money. Think about it, people in the past were forced in the past to go to school because the middle class didn't want an outcry from the poor that would lead to the collapse of the capital system, they needed  to make improvements. There was no purpose for mandatory school other than to maintain the capitalist system and produce a good worker.
This system continues today with little or few changes in way of style or effort.
Chemistry was a subject in school that was hardly taught, it was not taught well to say. A group of books were better than the combined teacher. Being there was equivalent of slaving away your time, hardly anything got done by anyone except the people who studied. And these people who studied gave their answers to the rest of the people in the advanced class. Now this advanced class is a bit of a joke, the teacher didn't teach, the students cheated and I was sure the only one who actually knew the stuff from studying in a really hard situation.

I really became convinced when something of social tragedy happened there that started my break from this lame money trend of thought, this Amercanized life. I have already stated millions of times before but for the context of this passage and nothing else I will speak it. I once liked this girl, there was a vulgar girl with an arrogant soul , the girl I liked trusted her even though she was a cheater. When I confronted the vulgar girl in order to one girl I liked, she defended the girl.
Now for the context of the passage, my thoughts, a break down of what I thought was going to happen. The girl I liked was going to thank me and we would become great friends, perhaps more, I would not be lonely anymore at all. She was going to contribute to this thought process of wealth and prosperity and corporate success and all this money. But no, here is the break down of the social mishap. This social mishap was purely disgusting and it got me all pissed, she was supposed to praise me, not go against me. It is like saving a person from a fire and only getting slapped in return!
This is not a tolerable response, and it displays the character of that one person and possibly many others in this world. They believe solely in their merits of their little social groups and religions, they can see no other way, no other plight than their way and their view. Your answer for someone saving you from social angst is to give them social angst?!
Imagine someone you like after saving them from what could have been their death and getting an argument in return? Pretty disturbing, such disgust tremors make one question society and the social system in place here.
Whatever this girl believed, she believed that she was solely right in her religion of discrimination and social confusion. A guy who was not fit to her standard could not even tell her anything, much less her so called friend who was only using her was the good guy?!
I found later that this disgusting quality ran in some other girls, they were very arrogant could not see both sides of the puzzle and usually weren't very smart. They cannot see that people might get hurt because they treat them mean and do not see the person's inner feelings of what might be affection. If they could see and did care they would not have the disgusting factor, but the fact of the matter is they simply don't care or rather do not seem to know or rather do not care to know! If you do not fit their standard of what they should love, what this media permits that they should like and care about, they basically disown you even being a valid candidate for their love. In it is an instant turn off and these qualities are the chemistry of total social anguish.
They expect their reality of what they believe to go right with no regards of others reality. This very notion of this is disturbing, especially for your safety. You can't see what others feel or care about or how they view the world, mess with them or do not know how to deal with them, you might find their reality enraged and yourself in danger. The fact of the matter, this is a disgusting trend among older teen girls that you would think would know how to socially handle their selves to not be so goddamned rude! Or in a clearer sense unappealing.
It is kinda ironic that in this purposeless society run by money, where girls aim to be appealing for the most part or change the meaning of appealing , some turn out to be very, very unappealing.
For my closing is the very motives for my distrust and disillusionment with this society of uselessness. All I asked this one girl that I envisioned as a future girlfriend if we could be friends and her response was so kid like, so fucking un-appealing, it just broke what ever remained of that frame of thought, that way of life. What I have just told  you is the chemistry of this experience and its reactions, but the thing she said when I asked to be friends, was "NO!" all out loud. I put my neck out even bothering only for it to end with bad results.
In the start of college, I tried to say hello to this one girl I thought was prospective, symbolic of the new age that would be mine but no. Not even a fucking response!
By this time, the seed planted in me, had grown into disgust! I had enough! I would not live like all my lame human counterparts for the most parts. I decided I would live without the mental concern of money, money! I would give life a purpose! Purpose to help people understand the grand order of things and that there are things we have yet to experience, explore and wonder about. And we should record the stories of others who aren't here intentionally and not unintentionally. We should be the core of a higher order, that we should have life and not have strive. Be an example to the greater good. It is either that, or we tear ourselves apart like that of the past. This is the chemistry of success derived from a social horror story and the most fun things have been invented yet!. GOOD DAY!

Comments

Popular Posts