My Presidential Speech

(in this scenario pretend I am the president giving a speech to many citizens of creativity who are all struggling and being hunted by the lesser creative citizens of delusion)
So here at Making Modern, our new objectives my dear citizens who have come from war torn areas wide and far, are to educate you to become successful members of creativity and not of delusion, delusion that you can not live your life doing what you love, whatever your talent is. This site seeks to create new things for the creative population to become strong and prominent and feared by those who hate all things creative and useful. We stand for truth.

You may ask who am I? Who am I to direct a population of people which span from all age groups and all human types, when I have yet to make myself prominent? That is complete my goals and dreams. Well, the beauty of this, is that we can do this together. I provide the information and new forms of ideas and we succeed together, that is how I think it should work. Work in the sense, the leader get down and help his/her power alongside them.

Otherwise, the new objectives are to make a new style of art popular, offer alternatives to the media we see daily that are only for corporate profit and how they would be if they were all of great quality.
This is the new style of art, reconfiguration from corporate defeat to its actual story purpose  told in great detail/or enough detail to make a good solid point and purpose and of high quality.

I have promised a lot of things but failed to deliver for the fact I was running off the corporate mode of mind, which I can say which is not healthy at best. The stories that I introduced in the trial run last year will not be present until much later or later for the fact I lack the motivation and ideas to properly display them the way they need to be displayed. These ideas were also spawn off of corporate thought processes in a sense. I cannot continue them.
But what I will start is a collection of images, that are all different variations of each other representing different form in composition and the idea of alternative dimensions.
This is the alternative for quitting I know, to struggle and succeed.
But does it always have to be a struggle?
Imagine a world where people like us do not have to struggle, our descendants and followers with our passion and creativity to higher or less degree can live in a world of beautiful opportunity to become true guardians of human thought, human care, creativity and agents of the truth of story telling with the high quality and vigor of life that comes with it. Imagine this world and support the new style.


Thank you for your time, President Jamie Hinte in an address to his supporters and followers.

MK MZODERN PRODUCTS:
  1. ALL WORRIES GONE
  2. TIM
  3. FORGE

Do not steal, you will be vanquished, 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts