the ten
I mediated
There were women of good various colors
I saw
There were people of good various deeds
And I heard
The children laughing and praying
I danced
People were laughing and cheeing
Discovery what
This life is really for.
We saw the
World as a creative place.
People were never the same again.
Purpose over pride.
Over the social interest of money, we built
up swifter things and swifter ways that made us
more rich than we could ever know.
Richer than ever before.
There were women of good various colors
I saw
There were people of good various deeds
And I heard
The children laughing and praying
I danced
People were laughing and cheeing
Discovery what
This life is really for.
We saw the
World as a creative place.
People were never the same again.
Purpose over pride.
Over the social interest of money, we built
up swifter things and swifter ways that made us
more rich than we could ever know.
Richer than ever before.
Comments
Post a Comment