Alive

When you have a dream, it is awesome.
More awesome, I would say than a first time love.
More mentions on this subject matter comes later after this short message.
Welcome to the final sector of the, what's it called?
Yeah, the Dreams and Imagination sector of the school of MMOIE.
We hope you had fun and well you are lucky you came this far, is that
what we are supposed to tell them?
Anyway as I was saying, on with the message, a very good message.
When you have a dream it is a good experience, it seems real and possible
and most of the time it is possible( though some dreams just are not possible).
My main point is alive, the main point of this sector is alive.
Keep the dreams alive! Feed them, wash them, clothe them and raise them to be the dreams you want them to be, otherwise you do not take care of these dreams they will be your certain fall. These dreams don't die, dreams don't die, they simply gone rotten and come to strike you in a later date,
a painful reminder.

And when I mean fall, I mean eternal fall.
That's all I have today, this sector does not come with an  assignment sector mostly, it is kinda of a going away speech to the next level of brilliance.  But my idea, for an assignment is for you to ponder my question, what do I have to do to keep my dream alive?

Comments

Popular Posts